This gluten free breaded chicken recipe is fried in just a little bit of extra virgin olive oil, making it nice and crispy using homemade gluten free seasoned bread crumbs. You can use this recipe to bread and fry vegetables, too, such as sliced zucchini, another favorite of mine! Enjoy!
Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Recipe
A succulent gluten free breaded chicken recipe to use with chicken breasts, tenders, nuggets, vegetables and more.
- If you don't have boneless, skinless chicken breasts, bone and skin the chicken first.
- Cut breasts in half to make them thinner.
- Pound them with a kitchen mallet or the back of a heavy skillet to thin them out.
- In one dinner plate, sprinkle it liberally with rice flour.
- In a shallow bowl or dinner plate add beaten eggs.
- In another dinner plate, pour the bread crumbs.
- Take one piece of chicken at the time and coat with flour and shake off any access; dip all sides into the egg next; and then dredge in bread crumbs, pushing bread crumbs into the chicken.
- Continue this process until all chicken is breaded.
- Pre-heat a frying pan with enough extra virgin olive oil to coat the pan.
- Add chicken and fry on each side until golden brown approximately 4 - 5 minutes on each side, depending upon the thickness of your chicken.
- Serve warm.
© Copyrighted 2010 - 2015. Carla's Gluten Free Recipe Box. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.