I apologize not for posting anything recently, but I had a death in the family. I will begin to create new recipes again soon. For now, please enjoy this review and gluten-free giveaway from Bakery On Main!
Products and Review
I discovered Bakery On Main’s gluten-free products while shopping at Raley’s grocery store, while visiting my daughter and her family while in Sacramento, California. Lucky for me I have a Raley’s where I live in Central California, as well.
Apple Raisin Walnut Granola is the first product of Bakery on Main that I tried. It was wonderful! I don’t usually care for raisins, but this was just so delicious I purchased another package once I got home.
Bakery On Main makes gluten-free granola, granola bars. I haven’t tried their chewy granola bar, but am looking forward to it very much!
They sent me one of the Bakery On Main Gift Boxes and my husband and I loved them all. I am not big on peanut butter, so my husband taste-tested that one. He said that for being a healthy choice he enjoyed it. I loved every bite of every granola and granola bar I tasted.
I was at my sister’s house and shared one of the granola bars with her. She liked it a lot because it was not overly sweet. My taste buds are a bit different, that I thought they were all plenty sweet!
Why their products are so good!
If you have celiac disease or are high sensitive to gluten, you will be happy to know that Bakery On Main products are certified gluten-free. What certified gluten-free means is that the Gluten Free Certification Organization visits their plant in Connecticut and audits them to be sure their products are gluten-free.
All their products are not only gluten-free, but GMO-free, dairy-free, casein-free, wheat-free, trans fat-free and cholesterol-free. The oils that they use come from nuts, seeds and monounsaturated canola oil.
Their products are made with natural flavoring obtained without the use of any synthetic solvents, genetically modified organisms, irradiated materials or the addition of MSG. They are mixtures of the essential oils, essences or extracts derived from a spice, fruit or vegetable. Bakery On Main uses high quality whole nuts and unsulfured dried fruits in their granola. Their special process makes them extra crunchy, too!
Give their products a try, if you have not already done so. You will receive a $1.50 coupon by joining their “Eat Better Live Better Club”. As a club member, you will also be sent recipes, coupons, and special offers in the future.
The Gluten-free Giveaway!
Two Lucky Winners will receive one Bakery On Main Gift Box! ($14.99 Value each)
Inside you’ll find:
- Eco-friendly reusable Bakery On Main tote bag
- Gluten-free Apple Raisin Walnut Granola, 1.5 oz.
- Gluten-free Nutty Cranberry Maple Granola, 1.5 oz.
- Extreme Fruit & Nut Granola, 1.5 oz.
- Triple Berry Fiber Power Gluten-free Granola, 2 oz.
- Cinnamon Raisin Fiber Power Gluten-free Granola, 2 oz.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Gluten-free Granola Bar, 1.2 oz.
- Cranberry Maple Nut Gluten-free Granola Bar, 1.2 oz.
- Extreme Trail Mix Gluten-free Granola Bar, 1.2 oz.
- $0.50 off coupon.
How to Enter
- Comment on this post requesting to be entered in the giveaway and tell us why you why to enter. (mandatory)
Ways of Entering Multiple Times
Tell us what extra things you have done below in your comment:
- Like my Facebook Page “Gluten Free Carla” and leave me your FB name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Share this page on Facebook and leave me a separate comment below. (1 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this post on Twitter and leave a separate comment below. (1 extra entries)
- Retweet this post on Twitter from “GFrecipebox“ by using “RT @GFrecipebox” in your tweet and leave me a separate comment below. Limit of 1 retweet per day and leave a separate new comment each day. (1 extra entry per retweet)
- Leave a comment on any other post on this site, limit one, and state what you did below, in a separate comment. (1 extra entry)
- Share this on any of the 328 social networks by clicking the share button below and leave a comment below for each share you did. (1 extra entry for each share)
What you should know
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on January 22, 2011.
- The winner will have until 11:59pm PST on January 25, 2011 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with their U.S. or Canadian shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that time period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this site on January 23, 2011 to view the winner announcement. The winner’s shipping address, phone number and email address will be kept confidential between us and Bakery On Main™.
- The name of the winner will be announced on this website on January 23, 2011.
And the winner is…
Winner chosen via Random.org. Comments were numbered beginning with last comment as number 1 and the GFRB Staff comment skipped.