As many of you know, Dr. Vikki Petersen was on my radio show earlier this year. As co-founder of the HealthNOW Medical Center she is hosting their second annual Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Forum event. In addition, she has generously donated 3 copies of their book, “The Gluten Effect“, known by leading experts in the field as the vanguard of gluten sensitivity diagnosis and treatment. Learn about the event and enter the gluten-free giveaway!
Saturday, October 16,2010
9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Crown Plaza Cabana Hotel
4290 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306 USA
Learn from international experts in this field:
- Latest breakthroughs in the field of gluten sensitivity and Celiac Disease
- A new laboratory test for gluten sensitivity
- How gluten causes hormonal problems and degenerative diseases
- How to make your gluten-free diet nutritious
- The answer to, “Can gluten be harmful to everyone?”
- And more!
A light lunch will be served and a variety of vendors will be sampling gluten-free products!
Dr. Rodney Ford, M.B. B.S. M.D. F.R.A.C.P., A.S.M.,
Dr. Ford is the Director of The Children’s Clinic, in New Zealand.
Dr. Vikki Petersen, D.C., C.C.N.,
Dr. Petersen is co-founder, of the HealthNOW Medical Center and co-author of “The Gluten Effect”.
Dr. Tom O’Bryan, D.C., C.C.N.
Dr. O’Bryan is a practicing graduate of the Institute For Functional Medicine’s hallmark program.
Cynthia Kupper, R.D.
Cynthia is a Registered Dietitian and the Executive Director of Gluten Intolerance Group, (G.I.G.).
To read more about these experts visit HealthNOW Medical Center’s page about this event.
Tickets are $40 in advance and $50 at the door.
To purchase tickets click below or call (408) 733-0400.
Sign into your Paypal Account (or sign up for one) and then click this link to Buy Tickets in advance.
- 1 copy of book “The Gluten Effect” to 3 lucky winners!
PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE ENTERING.
1. Leave a comment on any recipe posting on this blog. No more than one entry per day. Replies will also count as an entry. (mandatory)
2. Email us after each entry by clicking “Contact” and fill in the contact form telling us where you left your comment and that you wish to enter The Gluten Effect book giveaway. (mandatory)
- The winner must respond in 48 hours of receiving notice via email or a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize will be shipped via U.S. Mail only to a U.S. address; no APO/FPO addresses.
- Contest ends at 11:59pm PDT, October 15, 2010. The winner’s name will be announced no later than October 18, 2010.