Have you heard of Montana Gluten Free‘s PrOatina Gluten Free Oats or Oat Flour? Or perhaps their Timtana Flour (timothy grass seed)? They even have gluten free mixes and other products. Their Gluten Free Pumpkin Pastry Mix sounds heavenly! Their oats are made in a particular way as to be more tolerable to those who are oat intolerant, as well as gluten intolerant, such as those with celiac disease. PrOatina Oats are among the highest protein of all oat varieties. Read more about PrOatina Gluten Free Oats on my previous blog post; read my experiences and review below; and then enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
PrOatina Gluten Free Oats and Oat Flour Review
I have baked with PrOatina Oat Flour, and let me tell you, it producers a much lighter, higher rising bread than any gluten free oat flour I have baked with. I’ve had to tweak some of my recipes so that my gluten free breads did not over-rise, and then fall. So, if you have any bread recipes that are just too heavy, adding some PrOatina would be a great quick fix. And I probably don’t have to mention the health benefits of oats.
Cooking with PrOatina Gluten Free Oats is also amazing. The oats seems to break down more easily. I use gluten free oats in the meatloaf I make and it produces a softer oat. The oat is still in tact, but it I believe it just cooks faster and softens more than old fashion oats.
So, if you’ve been intolarant to gluten free oats in pass, you may wish to give these a try. Many are successfully tolerating them. Or perhaps you are new to the gluten free diet, and may not know that regular oats may contain gluten, as the crops are often grown next to wheat crops. If you are highly intolerant to gluten you must use gluten free oats. Check out Montana Gluten Free.
THE GLUTEN FREE GIVEAWAY
One lucky winner will receive the following:
- 3 lbs. Timtana Flour (timothy grass seed); 3 lbs. PrOatina Toasted Oat Flour; and 3 lbs. PrOatina Oatmeal, Retail Value $39.50
How to Enter and Ways of Entering Additional Times
One entry per comment.
- Comment on this post requesting to be entered in the giveaway and tell us why you wish to enter. (mandatory)
- Like “Gluten Free Carla” on Facebook Page and tell me you did so by stating so and leave your FB name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Share this page on Facebook either by using the link above or by clicking “share” on Facebook below; and leave a separate comment below stating what you did. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, using “@GFrecipebox“, in your tweet and leave a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on any other post on this site, limit two, and state what you did below, in a separate comment. Other giveaways do not count. (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Share this on any of the over 400 social net works by clicking the share button below and leave a separate comment below for each share you did. (1 extra entry for each share).
- Sign up for my newsletter at the top left of most pages, and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment stating so. (1 extra entry)
- “Like” Montana Gluten-Free Naked Oats on Facebook and leave a separate comment below with your Facebook user name. (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on April 8, 2012.
- The winner will be announce on this page on April 9, 2012.
- The winner will have until 11:59pm PST on April 12, 2012 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with their U.S. shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this site on April 9, 2012 to view the winner announcement. The winner’s shipping address, phone number and email address will be kept confidential.
- The winner is chosen at random using random.org.
- The winner will be announced at the bottom of this page.
Disclaimer: Montana Gluten Free provided me with free samples of their products to try, and I was under no obligation to review them, if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a giveaway in return for the free products.
And the winner is…
Congratlations, Cindy! You have until 11:59pm PST on April 12, 2012 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with your U.S. shipping address and phone number. If you do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen.