To gain access to all of the recipes and articles on this site, please purchase an annual membership (see the below ) or a lifetime membership here. As a member, you will receive the below-listed privileges and services. See the below “What you get” section for links to samples of my gluten free recipes.
Purchase an annual membership for New Memberships or Renewals
Price is listed in U.S. Dollars.
Currently, due to technical difficulties, credit and debit card payments are taken only over the phone. We hope to have it fixed soon. You may, however, use PayPal or mail a check. To mail a check, choose Check Payment on the checkout page and then mail your check to the address stated. Accounts paid by check are placed on hold until your check clears.
Phone it into Carla at…
From within the United States: (559) 258-1836
From outside the United States: +1 (559) 258-1836
Want to save money? Get a Lifetime Membership. Just click here to get your lifetime membership.
Gift giving? Be sure to use the recipient’s name. If you use their email address, they will receive notification immediately and will be able to change their password. However, they may not understand what it’s all about unless you inform them in advance. You can always change the email address on the account later, but you cannot change the name.
Renewing your membership? Just sign in to your account and then purchase an annual or lifetime membership. Your account will automatically be extended for another year or for the life of the site. You’ll know your transaction is complete by the receipt you receive via email.
What you get:
- Access to all 1,300+ gluten-free recipes safe for those with gluten intolerance, all in U.S. measurements – See a recipe example here and video here.
- List of ingredient measurement conversions from cups to weight and vice versa
- 2 One-on-One’s with Carla: 2 questions answered per year regarding converting a recipe that is not on this site, help with converting recipe according to your additional food allergies, and more. Communicate via Facebook messaging, text, Skype, phone, email, and more. (Questions about existing recipes are always answered via the comment field at the bottom of each recipe; no limit.)
- No ads!
- Extensive list of ingredient substitutions
- Beginners Guide to a Gluten-Free Diet
- Access to over 400 Articles
- Access to Product Reviews
- Newsletter – you are automatically signed up for Carla’s newsletters to receive gluten-free tips, news, and links to new and seasonal recipes. (If you prefer not to receive the newsletter, just click on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any newsletter.
- Click the above “Reviews” tab to read what members are saying; or come back later to write a review.
- Carla has published all of her recipes from her upcoming cookbook, “Carla’s Best 125 Gluten Free Recipes” on this website. These include Baklava, Crispy Open-Faced Egg Roll, Copycat Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devil’s Food Cake, KFC-Style Chicken, New York-Style Pizza Crust, Bear Claw Coffee Cake, Sourdough Bread, and Luscious Red Velvet Cake, to name a few. They are all gluten-free! Also, many recipes on this site have been updated with slight changes or improvements. The recipes from her cookbook have been tested by approximately 20 recipe testers and some of their gluten-eating families with rave reviews! Older recipes from her cookbook may have been tested by as little as two people other than those who previously made them and commented on the recipe on this site.
Have more questions? Visit the FAQs page.
Get your annual membership now!