Want to save money? A lifetime membership is a perfect choice! You can also purchase a 1-year membership here. However, when you purchase a lifetime membership, you never have to worry about renewing ever again. Plus, you save so much money! Doesn’t that make sense? You can click on the “Reviews” tab (see below) to read reviews on the annual membership page. Upgrade, renew early, or sign up today!
New Memberships and Renewals
Price is listed in U.S. Dollars.
Gift giving? Be sure to use the recipient’s name. If you use their email address, they will receive notification immediately and will be able to change their password. However, they may not understand what it’s all about unless you inform them in advance. You can always change the email address on the account later, but you cannot change the name.
Upgrading to a lifetime membership from an annual membership? Just sign in to your account and purchase a lifetime membership. Your account will automatically be extended for the life of the site. You’ll know it’s complete by the receipt you receive via email.
What you get:
- Access to all 1,300+ gluten-free recipes safe for those with gluten intolerance, all in U.S. measurements – See a recipe example here and video here.
- All of the new recipes published each month.
- List of ingredient measurement conversions from cups to weight and vice versa.
- 2 One-on-One’s with Carla: 2 questions answered per year regarding converting a recipe that is not on this site. In addition, you can discuss food substitutions and more. You can even suggest a recipe that meets your diet needs. Most requests are granted. Communicate via Facebook messaging, text, Skype, phone, email, and more. (Questions about existing recipes are always answered via the comment field at the bottom of each recipe.)
- No Google Ads!
- Extensive list of ingredient substitutions
- Beginners Guide to a Gluten-Free Diet
- Access to over 400 Articles
- Access to Product Reviews
- Newsletter – you are automatically signed up for Carla’s newsletters to received gluten-free tips, news, and links to new and seasonal recipes. (If you prefer not to receive the newsletter, just click on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any newsletter.)
- Click the above “Reviews” tab to read what members are saying.
- Carla has published all of her recipes from her upcoming cookbook, “Carla’s Best 125 Gluten Free Recipes” on this website. These include Baklava, Crispy Open-Faced Egg Roll, Copycat Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devil’s Food Cake, KFC-Style Chicken, New York-Style Pizza Crust, Bear Claw Coffee Cake, Sourdough Bread, and Luscious Red Velvet Cake, to name a few. They are all gluten-free! Also, many recipes on this site have been updated with slight changes or improvements. The new recipes have been tested by approximately 20 recipe testers and some of their gluten-eating families with rave reviews! Older recipes may have been tested by as little as one person other than those who previously made them and commented on the recipe page, on this site.
Have more questions? Visit the FAQs page.
Get your lifetime membership now!