Using my basic gluten free risotto recipe I created this delicious casserole. It is fully of delightful aromas as well as flavors. The beef mixture cooks up in a matter of a few minutes. Make the risotto the day before. Then just add in veggies and the risotto and you have yourself a gluten free dinner recipe in well under 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Ground Beef Recipe: Gluten Free Risotto Casserole
A tasty beef gluten free risotto. Not your average casserole - live it up a little!
- 1/2 recipe of Basic Gluten Free Risotto
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (preferably grass fed)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2+ cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons gluten-free Worcestershire sauce (I use Lea & Perrins original)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1 fresh clove minced)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup vegetable of your choosing
- Add beef, onion, bell pepper (and fresh garlic, if using) to a pre-oiled, pre-heated skillet.
- Cook until beef is no longer pink.
- Add in Worcestershire sauce, and, if using, sprinkle with garlic powder; stir and allow to cook for about 1 minute.
- Add meat to vegetables and rice; and toss. Serve warm.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.
You may also be interested in the Gluten Free Prosciutto Asparagus Risotto recipe.