Are you only interested in one recipe or perhaps money is tight and all you can afford is a 7-Day Membership? If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then a weekly membership is perfect for you. Or perhaps you wish to check out whether an annual membership or lifetime membership (available only through Dec. 31, 2017) is right for you?
You will gain access to almost 1,500 deliciously and professionally developed gluten free recipes plus 400 articles on this site when you purchase a 7-Day Membership. As a member, you will receive the below-listed privileges and services. See the below “What you get” section for links to samples of my gluten free recipes and videos.
Purchase this 7-Day Membership as a New Membership or Renewal.
What you get:
- Access to all 1,500 gluten-free recipes safe for those with gluten intolerance, all in U.S. measurements – See a recipe example here and video here.
- List of ingredient measurement conversions from cups to weight and vice versa
- No ads!
- Extensive list of ingredient substitutions
- Beginners Guide to a Gluten-Free Diet
- Access to almosto 500 Articles
- Access to Product Reviews
- Newsletter – you are automatically signed up for Carla’s newsletters to receive gluten-free tips, news, and links to new and seasonal recipes. (If you prefer not to receive the newsletter, just click on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any newsletter.
- Click the above “Reviews” tab to read what members are saying; or come back later to write a review.
- Carla has published all of her recipes from her upcoming cookbook, “Carla’s Best 125 Gluten Free Recipes” on this website. These include Baklava, Crispy Open-Faced Egg Roll, Copycat Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devil’s Food Cake, KFC-Style Chicken, New York-Style Pizza Crust, Bear Claw Coffee Cake, Sourdough Bread, and Luscious Red Velvet Cake, to name a few. They are all gluten-free! Also, many recipes on this site have been updated with slight changes or improvements. The recipes from her cookbook have been tested by approximately 20 recipe testers and some of their gluten-eating families with rave reviews! Older recipes from her cookbook may have been tested by as little as two people other than those who previously made them and commented on the recipe on this site.
Have more questions? Visit the FAQs page.
Get your 7-Day Membership now!
Price is listed in U.S. Dollars.
See a list of the credit cards accepted on the FAQs page.
Via the checkout process, you may via PayPal. When making a payment in for the form of a check via PayPal, memberships are automatically placed on hold until your check clears.
Via the checkout process, you may select check as a form of payment and mail your payment to Carla. Your membership is placed on hold until your check clears.
Gift giving? Be sure to use the recipient’s name. If you use their email address, they will receive notification immediately and will be able to change their password. However, they may not understand what it’s all about unless you inform them in advance. You can always change the email address on the account later, but you cannot change the name.
Renewing your membership? Just sign into your account and then purchase an annual or lifetime membership. Your account will automatically be extended for another year or for the life of the site. You’ll know your transaction is complete by the receipt you receive via email.