Having trouble with your gluten free bread baking? Learn to make great tasting gluten-free yeast bread with an incredible texture; ideal for sandwiches! You’ll be a pro before you know it!
Update 2014: This ebook is no longer offered as a free download. My software broke. While I work on replacing it, I continue to work on an updated version of this ebook which will be published and for sale soon! It will include an incredible sourdough starter and sourdough bread recipe.
- Ingredients and Their Effects
- Troubleshooting Problems
Gluten-Free Bread Baking Defined
by Carla Spacher
Gluten-Free Bread Baking Defined answers questions such as:
- Which ingredients should I use and how much?
- What can I use to replace fat (butter, oil, shortening) in bread?
- Which yeast should I use for gluten-free bread baking?
- How long should I mix the batter and why?
- Does it matter how much salt or sugar I use? Can I use too much of either and why?
- Do I need to proof (add yeast to warm liquid) the yeast?
- Which loaf pan is best to use?
- Besides oil and butter is there anything else I can use that is dairy-free?
- And many, many more!