Carla’s recipe for gluten free pizza sauce has a perfect balance of sweetness with plenty flavors like garlic and herbs. This sauce makes a pizza along with the perfect gluten free pizza crust of your choosing.
Find over 30 delicious Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipes as well.
Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe
- 4 ounces gluten free tomato sauce Hunts
- 4 ounces tomato paste Hunts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano*
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil*
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary*
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds*
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Add all of the ingredients to a small saucepan over medium heat; stir and bring to a simmer. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Set aside to cool some. Do not use hot sauce on raw dough.
*You may replace all four seasonings for 2 teaspoons gluten free Italian seasoning. As of this writing, Walmart’s website claims that McCormick’s Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning is gluten free.