We will be having 3 giveaways this week. Here is the first. Jules E. Dowler Shepard, author of “Free for All Cooking“ and the founder of Jules Gluten Free Flours and Mixes, has offered to sponsor a gluten-free giveaway. Please make sure you read through the entire contents of this article to make sure you do not miss how to enter. Not all three giveaways this week will have the same entry requirements.
The Giveaway Prizes
One complimentary All Purpose Flour; and Bread Mix (including free shipping and handling).
All Purpose Flour
Gluten-free, wheat-free and nut-free.
- Expandex® Modified Tapioca Starch
- Potato Starch
- Corn Starch
- Corn Flour
- White Rice Flour
- Xanthan Gum
Free of the top 8 food allegens as listed by the FDA. Non-GMO Product
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free and Nut-Free.
Jules Gluten FreeTM All Purpose Flour [Modied Tapioca Starch, Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Corn Flour, White Rice Flour, Thickener (Xanthan Gum)], DariFree Powder [Maltodextrin (from potatoes), Natural Flavors (no MSG), Crystalline Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, colored with Titanium Dioxide (an inert mineral), Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phoshate, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), dl Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin A Palminate, Niacinaminde (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin K1, Thiamin mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Biotin], Buckwheat Flour, Baking Powder ( Aluminum Free), Salt Fine Flake, Bakers
Special Sugar, Baking Soda, Milled Flaxseed Flour and Yeast.
How to Enter
- Comment on this post requesting to be entered in the giveaway and tell us why you why to enter.(mandatory)
Ways of Entering Multiple Times
Tell us what extra things you have done below in your comment:
- Like my Facebook Page “Gluten Free Carla“. (1 extra entry)
- Share this page on Facebook. (2 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox“. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this post on Twitter. (1 extra entries)
- Retweet this post from “GFrecipebox“. (2 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on any other post on this site, limit one. (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on November 22, 2010.
- The winner will have 2 days to reply to the winner’s notification email to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this site on November 23, 2010 to view the winner announcement. The winner’s email address and shipping address will be kept confidential between us and Jules Gluten Free.
- The name of the winner will be announced on this website and Facebook on November 23, 2010.
Use the Contact Form to email us your questions.