You may have already read my recipes using Cream Hill Estates certified gluten-free oat flour and oats: Gluten-free Oat Bread and Gluten-free Chewy Oatmeal Cookies. Château Cream Hill Estates is the creator of Lara’s Gluten Free Oats and Lara’s Gluten Free Oat Flour, products of Canada. They are certified gluten-free, which is what I love the most about them. Lara has celiac disease and is the daughter of company co-owner Tracy Perry. Several of the seed growers they contract either have celiac disease or have a family member who has been diagnosed, as they would understand the importance of creating a certified gluten-free oat product. Their oat products are guaranteed pure oats that are free from contamination of wheat, barley, rye and other grains. In addition, they are certified kosher.
A portion of their sales is donated to celiac disease research.
Cream Hill Estates was very generous to have offered to sponsor a giveaway! This giveaway is open to anyone with a U.S. or Canadian shipping address!
They are offering one lucky winner the following products valued at approximately $30.00:
- 500 grams (1.1 pounds) gluten-free oat groats;
- 500 grams (1.1 pounds) gluten-free oat flour; and
- 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds) gluten-free rolled oats.
How to Enter
- Comment on this post requesting to be entered in the giveaway and tell us why you why to enter. (mandatory)
Ways of Entering Multiple Times
Tell us what extra things you have done below in your comment:
- Like my Facebook Page “Gluten Free Carla” and leave me your FB name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Share this page on Facebook and leave me a separate comment below. (1 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this post on Twitter and leave a separate comment below. (1 extra entries)
- Retweet this post on Twitter from “GFrecipebox“ and leave me a separate comment below. (1 extra entries)
- Leave a comment on any other post on this site, limit one, and state what you did below, in a separate comment. (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on January 13, 2011.
- The winner will have until 11:59pm PST on January 16, 2011 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with their U.S. or Canadian shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that time period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this site on January 14, 2011 to view the winner announcement. The winner’s shipping address, phone number and email address will be kept confidential between us and Cream Hill Estates ™.
- The name of the winner will be announced on this website on January 14, 2011.
WINNER: Jennifer C.
Congratulations, Jennifer! See our comment below.