Gluten Free Bistro makes wonderful, nutritious, gluten free pizza crust and pre-made raw pizza dough. I reviewed the Gluten Free Bistro Pizza Crust awhile back, and it was delicious. Now they’ve brought their pizza dough to market as an uncooked dough ball. Below you’ll learn Gluten Free Bistro’s ingredients, nutritional information, how to make a New York-Style Pizza and Chicago Pizza (deep dish) videos, and will be able to enter the giveaway of 4 premade pizza crusts and 2 Dough Balls. Good luck! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
About Gluten Free Bistro Products
Their products are non-GMO, 100% Vegan, 100% Whole Grain, and Certified Gluten Free through Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO), a program by the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America (GIG) to be under 10 ppm (parts per million) gluten. Gluten Free Bistro tests their products quarterly and they have always been below 10 ppm.
Bistro Blend (Eco-farmed Brown Rice Flour, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Starch, Buckwheat Flour, Organic Coconut Flour, Xanthan Gum), Water, Unsweetened Applesauce, Yeast, Sugar, Olive Ooil, Garlic, Salt. Contains: Coconut. Free of: Soy, Corn, Eggs, Dairy, Gluten.
Gluten Free Bistro Pizza Dough Nutritional Information
12 ounces, 6 servings per container.
Serving Size: 2 oz.
Calories From Fat: 15
Saturated Fat: 0
Trans Fat: 0
Total Carbohydrate: 28g
Gluten Free Bistro’s Pizza Dough Recipes
On the Dough Ball package you’ll find a recipe for New York Style Pizza, but you can watch their YouTube recipe videos for their New York Style and Chicago Style Pizza (Watch below.)
New York Style
My father was visiting when I made the New York Style Pizza. I used a premade basil pesto sauce, and used half mushrooms and cheese on half and the other half plain cheese. (See photo below). My father is a gluten eater, and my husband is sometimes a gluten eater. Everyone loved it. And my father didn’t make any comments as he sometimes does when eating gluten-free food he doesn’t care for. He said it was delicious! Now that says more than anything else.
Note: If you are hyper-sensitive to trace amounts of gluten, do not consume mushrooms. They are often grown on wheat though they usually test well below 20 parts per million.
Chicago Style Pizza
When I made my Chicago-Style Pizza, I used my Gluten Free Taco Pizza Recipe for the toppings. (See photo below). My husband and I loved it! Being that it was a deep dish pizza, it went a long way, as it was very filling. I’d recommend this recipe and the pizza dough to anyone.
Ashley Koff Approved
Gluten Free Bistro Pizza Crusts are Ashley Koff Approved. Ashley Koff is a celebrity and internationally renowned registered dietician. She believes in choosing to eat the highest quality food available by choosing organic, non-GMO, and preservative and artificial-free foods and beverages so that the body gets the correct fuel it needs, while avoiding the ingredients that can do it harm.
If you’re interested in a nutritious gluten free pizza crust or dough that tastes great, either find a location near you or ask your local grocery store or restaurant to carry/serve it. Their pizza crusts are available in restaurants and retail locations in the U.S.
THE GLUTEN FREE GIVEAWAY
This giveaway is open to U.S. shipping addresses only.
Prizes One (1) lucky winner will each receive the following:
- 2 gluten free dough balls ($4.99 each); and 4 pre-made gluten free pizza crusts ($5.99 each).
Suggested Retail Value: $33.94.
How to Enter
Do step No. 1 below (mandatory), and then do additional steps for additional entries. Each comment counts as an entry.
- Comment on this post requesting to be entered in the giveaway and explain why you wish to enter. (mandatory).
- Like “Gluten Free Carla” on Facebook Page and tell me you did so by stating so and leave your FB name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Share this link (http://glutenfreerecipebox.com/crunchmaster-mutli-seed-gluten-free-crackers-review-and-giveaway) on Facebook either by using the link above or by clicking “share” on Facebook below; and leave a separate comment below stating what you did. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway, using “@GFrecipebox“ in your tweet, along with this link (http://glutenfreerecipebox.com/gluten-free-bistro-pizza-crust-review-giveaway) to the giveaway, and leave a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Carla on Pinterest. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on any other recipe or article on this site, limit two, and state what you did below, in separate comments. Other giveaways do not count. And the comments do not count for other giveaways. (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Share this giveaway on any of the over 400 social net works by clicking the share button below and leave a separate comment below for each share you did. (1 extra entry for each share).
- Sign up for my newsletter at the top left of most pages, and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment stating so. (1 extra entry)
- “Like” Gluten Free Bistro on Facebook and leave a separate comment below with your Facebook user name. (1 extra entry)
- Follow @gfreebistro on Twitter and leave a separate comment below with your Facebook user name. (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on September 6, 2012.
- The winner will be announce on this page on September 7, 2012.
- The winner will have until 11:59pm PST on September 10, 2012 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with their U.S. shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this site on September 7, 2012 to view the winner announcement. The winner’s shipping address, phone number and email address will be kept confidential.
- The winner is chosen at random using a contest software application.
- The winner will be announced at the bottom of this page.
Disclaimer: Gluten Free Bistro provided me with free samples of their products to try, and I was under no obligation to review them, if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a giveaway in return for the free products.
And the winner is…
She has until 11:59pm PST on September 10, 2012 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply her U.S. shipping address and phone number. If she does not respond within that time frame a new winner will be chosen.
See all current Gluten Free Giveaways.