To avoid gluten cross-contamination, you may have resorted to making your own caramel and chewy candies. Well, you will not to do so any longer! The Lovely Candy Company makes gluten free caramels and healthy taffy. Not only is it delicious, but it is ghealthier for you. Read on to learn more and enter the giveaway to win a bunch to try. Good luck!
How Safe Is Lovely Candy?
Lovely Candy products are certified gluten-free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO), therefore the products are tested to be under 10 parts per million (ppm) gluten.
No Soy, Corn, Wheat, Gluten, or Anything Artificial!
I know many of you avoid high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), and others, any type of corn syrup. Whether you avoid corn because of GMO, allergies, intolerance, or just plain good health, Lovely Candy has you covered. In addition, many of you avoid soy due its ability to increase estrogen, even in males. If you have a child, or yourself for that matter, who avoids artificial ingredients, no worries there either.
Lovely Candy is manufactured on equipment used to process Dairy, Peanut, Almond, Walnut, Pecan, Nutmeg and Soy Protein.
Lovely Candy Original Chewy Caramel
INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Whole Milk [growth hormone-free] (Milk, Sugar), Butter, Dried Cane Syrup, Molasses, Vanilla and Sunflower Lecithin.
I really enjoy these! They are chewy, but they don’t annoyingly stick to your teeth. Eventually, they just melt away into your mouth. Yum!
Lovely Candy Chocolate Caramel Swirl
INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Whole Milk [growth hormone-free] (Milk, Sugar), Butter, Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Oil, Chocolate Liquor, Molasses, Vanilla, Sunflower Lecithin.
These little gems are the best of both worlds! – chewy caramel and chocolate. It was funny. I kept eating a plain caramel alternating with a chocolate one to determine which I enjoyed the most. However, I kept changing my mind, and then just couldn’t decide. They both were so good. What an excuse, right? Needless to say, I enjoyed them both.
Lovely Candy SuperFruit Chews
INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Oil, Freeze Dried Blueberry, Freeze Dried Cranberry, Freeze Dried Raspberry, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors and Sunflower Lecithin.
Imagine a Starburst candy, but packed with antioxidant fruit, and a bit of tang from the berries. The sweetness of the brown rice syrup balances it all out perfectly. I felt like a kid again, and my husband and I ate the entire bag!
In addition, these lovely candies are vegan as well as gluten-free.
Lovely Candy Assorted Fruit Chews
INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Oil, Freeze Dried Apple, Freeze Dried Blackberry, Freeze Dried Cherry, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors and Sunflower Lecithin.
It was fun guessing which candy was which was flavor. I seriously didn’t find one flavor that I didn’t enjoy. The apple flavor is very pleasant and unique. Another healthier than Starburst winner!
Again, these are vegan, too!
THE GLUTEN-FREE GIVEAWAY
One (1) winner will receive the following:
- 2 Lovely Candy Original Chewy Caramels, 6 oz. package ($5.99 ea.)
- 2 Lovely Candy Chocolate Swirl Caramels, 6 oz. package ($5.99 ea.)
- 3 Lovely Candy Super Fruit Chews (in Cranberry, Raspberry and Blueberry), 6 oz. package ($5.99 ea.)
- 3 Lovely Candy Fruit Chews (in Apple, Cherry and Blackberry), 6 oz. package ($5.99 ea.)The total suggested retail value of prizes is $59.90.
This giveaway is open to U.S. shipping addresses only.
How to Enter
Do step No. 1 below (mandatory), and then do additional steps if you desire to enter for additional entries. Each step/comment counts as an entry.
- Comment on this post below, requesting to be entered in the giveaway and explain why you wish to enter. (mandatory).
- Like The Lovely Candy Company on Facebook. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Like Gluten Free Carla on Facebook Page. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Share this on Facebook: ” Enter this Gluten Free Giveaway – @The Lovely Candy Company – Win appx. $60 in healthier gluten-free caramel and chewy candy at http://glutenfreerecipebox.com/gluten-free-caramel-candy-review-giveaway via @Gluten Free Carla – Carla Spacher of Gluten Free Recipe Box ” (1 extra entry)
- Follow @LovelyCandyCo on Twitter. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Follow GFrecipebox on Twitter. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this: ” Enter #Giveaway – @LovelyCandyCo #GlutenFree caramel and chewy candy via @GFrecipebox – $60 value: http://glutenfreerecipebox.com/gluten-free-caramel-candy-review-giveaway (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Follow any or all of Carla’s boards on Pinterest. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Follow Gluten Free Recipe Box on Instagram (optional) (1 extra entry).
- Add Gluten Free Recipe Box to one of your Google+ Circles such as “Acquaintances”, or any custom circle such as “Gluten Free”, etc. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on any other recipe or article pages on this site, (limit 2), and state what you did below, in separate comments. Comments on other giveaways do not count. (optional) (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Share this giveaway on any of the over 400 social networks with url to this giveaway. (optional) (1 extra entry for each share).
- Sign up for Carla’s newsletter at the top-left side of most pages, and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. (optional) (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- This giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on January 31.
- The winner will be announced at the bottom of this page before February 4, 2014.
- The winner will have until 11:59 pm PST on February 7, 2014 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply their U.S. shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this page around February 4, 2014 to view the winner announcement. All shipping addresses, phone numbers and email addresses are kept confidential.
- The winner is chosen at random using a contest software application. It chooses winner by the comments left. So, be sure to add separate comments for each step you complete. However, you only need to add the mandatory comment of “why” you wish to enter for one entry.
- Prizes are shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Disclaimer: Sponsored by The Lovely Candy Company.
See all current Gluten Free Giveaways.
And the winner is…
Kim has until 11:59 pm on February 10, 2014 to reply to the winners’ notification email with her U.S. shipping address and phone number. Should she not respond by the specified time, a new winner will be chosen.