Having created this blog over 2 years ago, it was not until recently did I realize just how popular it has become. In honor of its success, it seemed fitting to celebrate by sponsoring a KitchenAid Giveaway – a Professional Series 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer! – my favorite appliance. In addition, with the help of some top gluten-free authors, throughout the month of November they will be contributing a gluten-free recipe each day to help me celebrate. I hope you enjoy them, as they all look scrumptious! Now let’s get this online gluten-free party started! And be sure to check all of the current Gluten Free Giveaways. THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
To enter the giveaway read the instructions below. You may enter once by leaving a comment; or complete additional steps for extra entries. Meanwhile, bookmark this page. Each day throughout the month of November a link will be added below to a new gluten-free recipe from the participating gluten-free authors. You may then use it as a mini online cookbook. Enjoy! Recipes and Photos to come! Meanwhile, I’ll get things started with my newest recipe, Gluten Free Tiramisu Cake!
This giveaway is open only to U.S. shipping addresses in the 48 contiguous states.
One winner will receive:
- 1 KitchenAid Professional Series 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer, in white. The mixer includes a pouring shield, dough hook, flat beater, and wire whip.
Suggested Retail Price: $569.99.
How to Enter:
Complete step No. 1 below, and then, if desired, complete additional steps for additional entries, leaving a separate comment for each step/share/follow/like you completed, as each comment counts as one entry.
- Comment on this post below, requesting to be entered in the giveaway and explain why you wish to enter. (mandatory)
- Like “Gluten Free Carla” on Facebook. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Share this on Facebook, “Enter to win a KitchenAid Professional 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer at https://glutenfreerecipebox.com/kitchenaid-giveaway-author-gluten-free-recipes. Giveaway sponsored by @Gluten Free Carla.” (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Follow “GFrecipebox” on Twitter. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- After following on Twitter, tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting: “Nov #giveaway #win a @KitchenAidUSA Professional 6-Quart Stand Mixer https://glutenfreerecipebox.com/kitchenaid-giveaway-author-gluten-free-recipes by @GFrecipebox – Plus #glutenfree author #recipes” (without the quotes) (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Follow Carla on Pinterest. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Sign up for Carla’s Gluten Free Newsletter at the top left corner of of this page. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Add Carla Spacher to one of your circles on Google+. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Share on any of the over 400 social networks such as StumbleUpon, and more. (1 extra entry for each share) (optional)
What you should know:
- This giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on November 30, 2012.
- The winner will be announced at the bottom of this page on December 1, 2012.
- The winner will have until 11:59 pm PST on December 7, 2012 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply their U.S. shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, please use an email address you check often.
- All shipping addresses, phone numbers and email addresses are kept confidential.
- The winner is chosen at random using a giveaway software application.
- All income tax is the winner’s responsibility.
- The KitchenAid Stand Mixer was purchased at Tuesday Mornings on October 9, 2012. If you desire to return it, you may do so for store credit or exchange, for the current selling price only. The product must be in its original condition and packaging unless its a manufacturers defect within 90 days of purchase. Your store may not have any KitchenAid mixers left to exchange for another color. The box is unopened, therefore, this appliance has not been tested for its working condition, though it is brand new.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Gluten Free Recipe Box. KitchenAid is not a participant in this giveaway, therefore, the opinions of the product are that of Carla Spacher, and KitchenAid is released from any liability. The KitchenAid mixer image was used with permission. All recipes and images are the intellectual property of either their respective owners. All rights reserved. Any advice provided by any author is not meant as a substitute for the advice of a medical professional.
And the winner is…
You have until 11:59 pm PST on December 7, 2012 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply your U.S. shipping address within the 48 contiguous states and phone number. If you do not reply within that time period a new winner will be chosen.
I hope you enjoy your new KitchenAid mixer and that it brings you joy this holiday season.