Perhaps you’ve read my previous review for Van’s Natural Foods gluten free products. They recently came out with some new products. Below I share with you some of the older products and the brand new ones. If you are new the gluten free diet, note that Van’s is know for high quality and taste. All of their products are certified gluten free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO) to be under 10 parts per million (ppm) gluten. The FDA allows products labeled gluten free to be under 20 ppm. So enjoy my review and enter the giveaway below. One lucky winner will win over $60.00 worth of free Van’s gluten free products and swag. Good luck! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
Whatever you do, don’t miss trying their gluten free waffles. They taste so close to the real thing!
Say Cheese Gluten Free Crackers
Now Van’s Say Cheese! gluten free crackers are not available in boxes, but in snack size, as well. These whole grain crackers take the guilt out of eating gluten free snacks. They are so flavorful, too!
Ingredients: Van’s Gluten Free Whole Grain Blend (Oats, Brown Rice Flour, Millet, Quinoa and Amaranth), Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Brown Sugar, Salt, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Lecithin, Spices, Beta Carotene and Annatto Extract (for color), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid. Contains: Milk.
Fire Roasted Veggie Wholegrain Crackers
Van’s Fire Roasted gluten free crackers are super crisp and pair perfectly with just about any dip or spread. I enjoy them most with sour cream dips. They are packed full of flavor, and I could swear that they just came out of my own oven.
Ingredients: Van’s Gluten Free Whole Grain Blend (Brown Rice Flour, Oats, Millet, Quinoa And Amaranth), non-GMO Expeller Pressed Sunflower and/or Safflower Oil, Potato Starch, Brown Sugar, Rice Flour, Dried Red Bell Pepper, Dried Carrot, Sesame Seeds, Tomato Powder, Salt, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness.
Perfect 10 Crackers
Containing the perfect combination of whole gluten free grains with only a pinch of potato starch, these crackers are the perfect size for dipping. They are flavorful without being overbearing. Again, these crackers also go with any dip or spread. Yum!
Ingredients: Van’s Gluten Free Whole Grain Blend (Brown Rice Flour, Oats, Millet, Teff, Quinoa And Amaranth), non-GMO Expeller Pressed Sunflower and/or Safflower Oil, Potato Starch, Brown Sugar, Rice Flour, Flax Seeds, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Caraway Seeds, Sunflower Lecithin, Onion Powder, Natural Flavors, Garlic Powder, Natural Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.
Out of the two gluten free cereals I have tried that Van’s makes, this one is my favorite. It doesn’t have a heavy cinnamon flavor, but there’s definitely enough to taste. I enjoy it with milk, especially almond milk, and often add fresh fruit. The whole grain ingredients makes it that much healthier.
Ingredients: Van’s Gluten Free Whole Grain Blend (Oat, Brown Rice, Millet, Quinoa and Amaranth Flours), Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Inulin, Invert Cane Sugar, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Cinnamon, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness.
Honey Nut Crunch Gluten Free Cereal
It is amazing how every time I take a bite of this cereal it seems like they contain corn, but they don’t! No need to worry about GMO when you consume Van’s Natural Foods. This cereal is very flavorful and I bet it would make a nice whole grain substitute for your old Chex snack mix.
Ingredients: Van’s Gluten Free Whole Grain Blend (Oat, Brown Rice, Millet, Quinoa and Amaranth Flours), Cane Sugar, Oat Fiber, Inulin, Invert Cane Sugar, Salt, Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Natural Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness.
Cranberry Almond Gluten Free Bars
I am literally addicted to Van’s Cranberry Almond bars! They are soft and chewy, contain just the right amount of sweetness, and satisfy my appetite. You have to try these!
Ingredients: Gluten Free Whole Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Invert Cane Sugar, Fig Paste (Fig Paste, Fig Concentrate), Dried Cranberries, Almond Butter, Flax Seeds, Inulin, Sugar, Almonds, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Cinnamon, Sea Salt. Contains Almonds.
To learn more about Van’s products visit their site at Van’s Natural Foods. Because they also sell gluten products, be sure to click on the Products tab and choose Gluten Free. To find the nearest store near you that carry’s Van’s products visit their Store Locator.
THE GLUTEN-FREE GIVEAWAY
This giveaway is open to U.S. shipping addresses only.
One lucky winners will receive the following:
- Exclusive branded tote bag ($9.99)
- Exclusive branded water bottle ($5.99)
- 1 box Cinnamon Heaven Cereal ($3.99)
- 1 box Honey Nut Crunch Cereal ($3.99)
- 1 box Say Cheese Snack Packs ($3.99)
- 1 box Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers ($3.29)
- 1 box Perfect 10 crackers ($3.29)
- 1 box Cranberry Almond Bars ($4.49)
- 5 free product coupons worth up to $4.49 each ($22.45)
Total suggested retail value of all prizes: $61.47.
Note: Be carefully in selecting your Van’s products, as they make gluten products as well as gluten-free.
How to Enter
Do step No. 1 below (mandatory), and then do additional steps if you desire to enter for additional entries. Each step/comment counts as an entry.
- Comment on this post below, requesting to be entered in the giveaway and explain why you wish to enter. (mandatory).
- Like “Gluten Free Carla” on Facebook Page and tell me you did so below in a separate comment. If you’ve “liked” my FB page previously, state so in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Van’s Foods on Facebook and leave a separate comment below with your Facebook user name. If you previously liked it, state so. (1 extra entry)
- After liking our Facebook pages, share this on Facebook, “ Enter to win @Van’s Natural Foods products and check out the review on their amazing new gluten free crackers, cereal and snack bars – hosted by @Gluten Free Carla at https://glutenfreerecipebox.com/vans-gluten-free-products-review-giveaway/” – and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. If you’re a previous follower, state so. (1 extra entry)
- Follow @vansfoods on Twitter and leave a separate comment below with your Twitter user name. If you previously followed, state so. (1 extra entry)
- After following us on Twitter, tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following (without the quotes): “ Enter to win
@vansfoods amazing new #glutenfree crackers, cereal and snack bars – in @GFrecipebox #giveaway : https://glutenfreerecipebox.com/vans-gluten-free-products-review-giveaway/ #celiac ” and state what you did in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Follow any or all of my boards on Pinterest and leave the url to your Pinterest boards in a comment below. If you’re already a follower state so. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Van’s Foods on Pinterest and leave a separate comment below with your the url to your Pinterest boards. If you’re already a follower state o. (1 extra entry)
- Add Carla to one of your Google+ Circles such as “Acquaintances”, or any custom circle such as “Gluten Free”, etc. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on any other recipe or article on this site, (limit 2), and state what you did below, in separate comments. Comments on other giveaways do not count. (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Share this giveaway on any of the over 400 social networks and leave a separate comment below for each share you performed. (1 extra entry for each share).
- Sign up for my newsletter at the top-left side of most pages, and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. If you are already a subscriber state so, instead. (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- This giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on December 14, 2013.
- The winner will be announced at the bottom of this page on December 15, 2013.
- The winner will have until 11:59 pm PST on December 18, 2013 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply their U.S. shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this page on December 15, 2013 to view the winner announcement. All shipping addresses, phone numbers and email addresses are kept confidential.
- The winner is chosen at random using a contest software application.
Disclaimer: Van’s Natural Foods provided me with free products, and I was under no obligation to review them, if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a giveaway in return for the free products.
See all current Gluten Free Giveaways.
And the winner is…
Please reply to the winner’s notification email by the specified time or a new winner will be chosen.