I absolutely love Udi’s Gluten Free breads, both their sandwich bread (which is white) and their whole grain bread. I recently had the opportunity to sample more of their products. Well, now you not only have a chance to win their former full product line, but you get to hear about their 2 new products, just hitting the shelves!
Udi’s Sandwich Bread and Udi’s Whole Grain Bread
They are the best! They are the closest thing to real bread that I have eaten! Both breads stay fresher than any other gluten-free bread I have tried and they taste great! Great texture, freshens easy when warmed.
If you like devil’s food cake, you’ll love these! Udi’s muffins come in blueberry, lemon streusel and they even cinnamon rolls!
Udi’s Pizza Crust
A thin crust, douhy, not crispy, not heavily flavored, which would take away the flavor of your favorite toppings; and has a very pleasing texture!
Udi’s has a gluten-free granola in Au Naturel,Cranberry,Original and Vanilla. I sampled the vanilla. It is not super sweet compared to other gluten-free granola. It has a full rich vanilla flavor, sure to please any appetite. It is sweetened with honey, which is nice compared to the some of the sugary products on the market.
Udi’s New Products!
Udi’s Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread
This bread has a very similar texture to their sandwich bread, which is soft and moist. Add raisins and cinnamon for a real treat!
Udi’s Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
My husband, who eats gluten, says Udi’s bagels taste like the real thing! I couldn’t believe the feel in my hands. It is the same weight and texture of a gluten-filled bagel!
UPDATE (April 21, 2011): Check out Udi’s new products in 2011 in our “New Gluten-free Products 2011” article.
Here is what you need to do to enter the giveaway:
- Register for my newsletter which is sent out about 1-5 times a month. Just go to the left-hand sidebar of any page on this site and sign up. You will receive a confirmation email. Just click the link in the email to confirm registration. It may take several minutes to receive the email depending upon your email service. If you don’t receive it is most likely in your junk email box. (mandatory) Already registered? That’s okay, too! As long as you are a confirmed registered newsletter subscriber at the time the winner is chosen!
- Register for Udi’s newsletter by visiting http://udisglutenfree.com/glutenfreerecipebox. Once there, you can also print out a $1 off coupon for any Udi’s products. (mandatory)
- Leave a comment below so we know you want to enter! (mandatory)
Note: Please use the same email address for both newsletter subscriptions and comment.
What you should know
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on November 30, 2010.
- The winner will have 3 days to reply to the winner’s notification email to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this site on December 1, 2010 to view the winner announcement. You just need to send us your name and U.S. shipping address (no P.O. Boxes). The winner’s email address and shipping address will be kept confidential between us and Udi’s Gluten Free Foods.
- The name of the winner will be announced on this website on December 1, 2010.
While you’re here, take a look through our gluten-free recipes.