As part of my 12 Days of Gluten Free Giveaways, I would like to share with you one of my favorite gluten free products, Dough Buddies Gluten Free Donut Mix. I enjoy them as donut holes, deep-fried at a little higher temperature and for a bit longer than suggested. In addition, I used a spring-action scooper versus a spoon. Rolled in cinnamon sugar, they are simply addicting! However, you can also make them in an electric donut maker. A matter of fact, Dough Buddies will make that a reality for one lucky winner to make them this way. Because I have never introduced this product before, I detail a little more information than others in this series. Meanwhile check out the below giveaway. Good luck! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
On the fourth day of Giveaways, one of my favorite manufacturers is offering you a chance for one lucky winner to win…
- 4 packages of Dough Buddies Gluten Free Donut Mix valued at $7.99 each
- 1 electric donut maker (color, brand and style may vary)
- 1 cooking thermometer (color, brand and style may vary)
This prize package is valued at approximately $60.00.
How Safe is Dough Buddies Donut Mix?
Dough Buddies Gluten Free Donut Mix is prepared in a certified gluten free facility using the finest natural ingredients and tests less than 10ppm on the Elisa Gluten Assay test. It is kosher certified (dairy) by the Orthodox Union. There are no GMOs, no rBST, and no artificial colors or preservatives in the mix.
Flour (white rice flour, brown rice flour, sweet rice flour), sugar, potato starch, powdered cultured buttermilk (cultured skim milk), baking powder (cornstarch, sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, spices xanthan gum, turmeric. Made on equipment that also produces products containing soy, and tree nuts. Contains Milk.
Carla’s Note: The powdered buttermilk not only provides flavor but a better texture. The spices (cinnamon, etc.) provide flavor and color and turmeric also provides color. Both the spices and tumeric create a golden brown color you would be pleased to serve your gluten-eating friends.
This giveaway is open to U.S. shipping addresses only.
How to Enter
Do step No. 1 below (mandatory), and then, if you desire, perform additional steps to enter for additional entries. Add a separate comment below for each step you perform as each comment counts as one entry.
- Comment on this post below explaining why you wish to enter. (mandatory). (Don’t forget to keep any additional steps you do in separate comments.)
- Like Dough Buddies on Facebook . (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Like Gluten Free Carla on Facebook. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall or page with a link to the giveaway. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Follow Dough Buddies on Twitter. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Follow @GFrecipebox on Twitter. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter with a link to the giveaway. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Follow any or all boards of GlutenFreeRecipeBox.com on Pinterest. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Pin on Pinterest. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Follow Gluten Free Recipe Box on Instagram. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Add Gluten Free Recipe Box on Google+ to any of your circles. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Follow Carla on Tumblr. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Share on Tumblr. (optional) (1 extra entry)
- Share this giveaway on any of the over 400 social networks with url to this giveaway. (optional) (1 extra entry for each share). (optional) (1 extra entry for each share/comment)
- Sign up for Carla’s newsletter at the top-left column of most pages. (optional) (1 extra entry)
See all the current Gluten Free Giveaways!
What you should know
- This giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on December 16, 2014.
- The winner will be announced at the bottom of this page on December 17, 2013.
- The winner will have until 11:59 pm PST on December 20, 2013 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply their U.S. shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this page on December 17, 2013 to view the winner announcement. All shipping addresses, phone numbers and email addresses are kept confidential.
- The winner is chosen at random using a contest software application.
Learn more about Dough Buddies Gluten Free Donut Mix and where to buy them, by visiting their website.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Dough Buddies but has not effected my opinion of their product whatsoever. I invited them to join the 12 Days of Giveaways as their donut mix is on the top of my list for gluten free goodies!
And the winner is…
Please reply to the winner’s notification email by the end of December 20, 2014.