Ersatz Coffee sent me some of their gluten-free coffee substitute to review, and I must say, if you are one to add milk/cream and sweetener to your coffee, but wish to skip the caffeine, this is the best substitute ever! You still get a bit of that coffee flavor, without the affects of caffeine and acid.
I couldn’t imagine how they came up with their recipe to get a coffee flavor, but they did it, and may I say, very healthy, too!
Roasted rice, roasted peas, and roasted chicory, in a brewing-bag (teabag). Ersatz is: Caffeine-free, Gluten-free (and Barley-free, unlike some of our competitors), Lactose-free, Soy-free, Peanut-free, Nut-free, Casein-free, All-natural, no preservatives — and actually, believe-it-or-not, tastes good!
It is made in a gluten-free facility, therefore, no cross-contamination issues.
Ersatz Coffee was very generous in sponsoring a wonderful gluten-free giveaway!
The Gluten-free Giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive the following:
10 packages of Ersatz Coffee
- each package contains 12 teabags per package
- Jules’ Cookie Mix e-Book (contains 11 spectacular recipes that can all be made with this Cookie Mix); and
- Free Shipping & Handling
How to Enter
- Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residence.
- Comment on this post requesting to be entered in the giveaway and tell us why you why to enter. (mandatory)
Ways of Entering Additional Times
Tell us what extra things you have done below in your comment. Each comment counts as one entry.
- Like “Gluten Free Carla” on Facebook Page and tell me you did so by stating so and leave your FB name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Share this page on Facebook either by using the link above or by clicking “share” on Facebook below; and leave a separate comment below stating what you did. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Retweet this post dated April 11, 2011 on Twitter from “GFrecipebox“ by using “RT @GFrecipebox” in your tweet and leave me a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on any other post on this site, limit two, and state what you did below, in a separate comment. Other giveaways do not count. (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Share this on any of the 328 social net works by clicking the share button below and leave a separate comment below for each share you did. (1 extra entry for each share).
- Follow ErsatzCoffee on Facebook and leave a separate comment below stating you did so along with your Facebook user name.
- Follow ErsatzCoffee on Twitter (@ErsatzCoffee) and leave a separate comment below with your Twitter user name. (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on May 2, 2011.
- The winner will have until 11:59pm PST on May 5, 2011 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with their U.S. or Canadian shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that time period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this page on May 3, 2011 to view the winner announcement. The winner’s shipping address, phone number and email address will be kept confidential between us and Ersatz Coffee.
- The name of the winner will be announced on this page, right below this line, on May 3, 2011.
Disclaimer: Ersatz Coffee provided me with free samples of their products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
And the winner is…
Kat has until 11:59pm PST on May 5, 2011 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with her name, U.S. or Canadian shipping address and phone number. If she does not reply within that time period a new winner will be chosen.
The winner was chosen using Random.org: