Last Updated on
I was asked to review Hail Merry’s gluten-free, vegan, raw macaroons and granola. VegNews Magazine awarded their products the Best New Vegan Product at the Natural Products Expo West earlier this month. Ahhh! Hail Merry’s macaroons are heavenly! I wasn’t quite sure at the time if I had an allergy to coconut or not, but wanted to sample one rather than rely on my husband’s sweet tooth. I ate 3 chocolate macaroons without stopping! They almost melt in your mouth! And they are such a healthy snack! The next day I sampled the vanilla ones, and they are also melt in your mouth good! Of course, I am a chocoholic and like the chocolate ones the best! I had to save some for the hubby and did not eat any more, but really wanted to. I had no allergic reaction at all, but did to some coconut oil the following week. I really think it depends upon how coconut is processed. Hail Merry is sponsoring this gluten-free giveaway and review by offering one lucky winner some of my favorite chocolate macaroons in a gift set with a t-shirt for the raw foodist in us all!
Just Some of Hail Merry Products
Ingredients: Hand made with organic shredded coconut, dark cocoa, organic expeller pressed coconut oil, pure maple syrup, organic Mexican vanilla and sea salt. (3.5 oz. bag, 8 pieces per bag.) (Also sold by the case.)
Ingredients: Made with organic shredded coconut, almond flour, organic expeller pressed coconut oil, pure maple syrup, organic Mexican vanilla and sea salt. (3.5 oz. bag, 8 pieces per bag.) (Also sold by the case.)
Hail Merry’s macaroons are naturally dehydrated, making them not only gluten-free and vegan, but raw, as well!
Their granola, actually named “Grawnola” because they are raw, are heavenly, as well!
Lemon Blue Agave Grawnola
Ingredients: Hand made with almonds, organic buckwheat groats, organic sunflower seeds, organic raw blue agave, organic dried apples, fresh lemon juice, organic blueberries, fresh ginger, walnuts, organic flax seeds, lemon juice powder, sea salt and organic rice brand solubles. (3.5 oz. bag) (Also sold by the case.)
Grawnola 369 Orange Cranberry
Ingredients: Hand made with almonds, pure maple syrup, organic buckwheat groats, fresh squeezed orange juice, organic apples, pecans, organic cranberries, sunflower seeds, walnuts, organic Mexican vanilla, organic flax seeds, cinnamon, organic rice bran solubles and sea salt. (3.5 oz. bag) (Also sold by the case.)
View all of Hail Merry’s products!
One lucky winner will receive the following:
Raw Love Gift Set:
- Hail Merry’s Choco Macaroons (four 1.75 oz. bags) and a limited edition fitted Valentine’s Day T Shirt enscribed with “Eat Raw, Love Longer” valued at $35. Perfect for the raw enthusiast! (T-shirt is is available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large).
How to Enter
- Comment on this post requesting to be entered in the giveaway and tell us why you why to enter. (mandatory)
Ways of Entering Additional Times
Tell us what extra things you have done below in your comment. Each comment counts as one entry.
- Like “Gluten Free Carla” on Facebook Page and tell me you did so by stating so and leave your FB name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Share this page on Facebook either by using the link above or by clicking “share” on Facebook below; and leave a separate comment below stating what you did. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Retweet this post dated March 16, 2011 on Twitter from “GFrecipebox“ by using “RT @GFrecipebox” in your tweet and leave me a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on any other post on this site, limit two, and state what you did below, in a separate comment. Other giveaways do not count. (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Share this on any of the 328 social net works by clicking the share button below and leave a separate comment below for each share you did. (1 extra entry for each share).
- Follow Hail Merry on Facebook and leave a separate comment below stating you did so.
- Follow Hail Merry on Twitter (@HailMerrySnacks) and leave a separate comment below with your Twitter user name. (1 extra entry)
- Sign up for the Hail Merry Newsletter and enter a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on April 12, 2011.
- The winner will have until 11:59pm PST on April 15, 2011 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with their U.S. shipping address, phone number and t-shirt size. If they do not respond within that time period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this site on April 13, 2011 to view the winner announcement. The winner’s shipping address, phone number and email address will be kept confidential between us and Hail Merry.
- The name of the winner will be announced on this page, right below this line, on April 13, 2011.
Disclaimer: Hail Merry provided me with free samples of their products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
And the winner is…
Gina Marie Dunn!
Gina has until 11:59pm PST on April 15, 2011 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with her U.S. shipping address, phone number and t-shirt size. If she does not respond within that time period of time, a new winner will be chosen.
The winner was chosen using Random.org: