If you’re a long time reader you may recall my review of Hail Merry‘s raw, vegan and gluten free macaroons. Well, now they have some interesting new flavors that they wish to share with us, as well as an awesome giveaway for a holiday tin plus a coupon for free products. Read on to learn more about Hail Merry’s products, as well as enter the giveaway. Good luck! THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
The Traditional Flavors:
My all-time favorite macaroons, ever, are Hail Merry’s. And though they come in some awesome flavors, my all-time fave Hail Merry’s macaroon is Blonde. They are melt-in-your-mouth good, and I have never really enjoyed macaroons. They’re just perfect. And knowing that they are raw, gives me reason to enjoy them more. If you’re a fan of dark chocolate, you’ll probably love their Choco macaroons. They’re lightly sweetened, which I love. I had tasted Hail Merry’s macaroons prior to the Natural Products Expo West trade show in 2011, and they turned out to be awarded the best new natural product of the trade show. They are that good!
The New Flavors:
If you have more of a sweet tooth you’ll love the Strawberry flavor. Now for the most unique, their Caramel and Sea Salt flavor. Sweetness and saltiness, all in one. What sounds best to you? If you’d like to try them all, enter the giveaway below.
My hubby enjoyed them so much, I never saw another one after my first taste-test!
Blonde: organic shredded coconut, organic maple syrup, natural raw almond flour, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic Madagascar bourbon vanilla, sea salt.
Choco: organic maple syrup, organic shredded coconut, Fair trade dark cocoa, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic Madagascar bourbon vanilla, sea salt.
Strawberry: organic shredded coconut, organic maple syrup, natural raw almond flour, organic extra virgin coconut oil, natural raw almond butter (natural raw almonds, organic palm sugar, sea salt), organic freeze dried strawberries, organic Madagascar bourbon vanilla, sea salt.
Caramel & Sea Salt: organic maple syrup, organic shredded coconut, natural raw almond flour, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic palm sugar, organic Madagascar bourbon vanilla, celtic sea salt.
Where To Find
To locate the nearest retailer near you that carries Hail Merry Macaroons visit Hail Merry’s Store Locator. For me, it is Whole Foods Market.
UPDATE: Dec. 8, 2012: USE CODE: TREASURE YOU for 50% off Hail Merry’s New Love Green Tin + $10 shipping. For every Green Tin sold through December 10th, Hail Merry will donate $3 to Treasure You charity for women in need.
THE GLUTEN FREE GIVEAWAY
This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian shipping addresses only.
One winner will each receive:
- One 10″ x 3.5″ round tin which contains 56 macaroons (14 of each of the 4 flavors): their two new flavors, Strawberry and Caramel Sea Salt, as well as Blonde and Choco Macaroons. Allergy warning: Contains tree nuts. (Valued at $39.00); and
One coupon for $3.99 for free Hail Merry products.
Total Prizes Valued at $42.99.
How to Enter
Do step No. 1 below (mandatory), and then do additional steps for additional entries. Each comment counts as an entry.
- Comment on this post below, requesting to be entered in the giveaway and explain why you wish to enter. (mandatory).
- Like “Gluten Free Carla” on Facebook Page and tell me you did so below in a separate comment. If you’ve “liked” my FB page previously, state so in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- After liking my Facebook page, share this on Facebook, “Enter to win a holiday tin of Hail Merry’s raw and gluten-free macaroons, hosted by @Gluten Free Carla. Visit http://glutenfreerecipebox.com/hail-merry-macaroons-review-giveaway .” – and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway with the following statement (without the quotes) “Enter to win a holiday tin of @HailMerrySnacks #raw n #glutenfree macaroons (new flavors) hosted by @Gluten Free Carla http://glutenfreerecipebox.com/hail-merry-macaroons-review-giveaway” – and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Carla on Pinterest and state so in a separate comment below. If you’re already following, state so in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Add Carla to one of your your Google+ Circles such as “Acquaintances”, or any custom circle such as “Gluten Free”, etc. If you’re already done so previously, state so in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on any other recipe or article on this site, limit two, and state what you did below, in separate comments. Comments on other giveaways do not count. (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Share this giveaway on any of the over 400 social networks and leave a separate comment below for each share you did. (1 extra entry for each share).
- Sign up for my newsletter at the top left of most pages, and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment stating so. (1 extra entry)
- “Like” Hail Merry on Facebook, along with their over 53,000 fans, and leave a separate comment below with your Facebook user name. (1 extra entry)
- Follow @HailMerrySnacks on Twitter and leave a separate comment below with your Facebook user name. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Hail Merry on Pinterest and leave a separate comment below with your Facebook user name. (1 extra entry).
What you should know
- This giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on December 19, 2012.
- The winner will be announced at the bottom of this page on December 20, 2012.
- The winner will have until 11:59 pm PST on December 22, 2012 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply their U.S. shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this page on December 20, 2012 to view the winner announcement. All shipping addresses, phone numbers and email addresses are kept confidential.
- The winner is chosen at random using a contest software application.
Disclaimer: Hail Merry provided me with free samples of their product to try, and I was under no obligation to review them, if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a giveaway in return for the free products.
See all current Gluten Free Giveaways.
And the winner is…
You have have until 11:59 pm PST on December 22, 2012 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply your full name, U.S. shipping address, and phone number. If you do not reply within that time period a new winner will be chosen.