KIND Healthy Snacks just came out with two new flavors in the Nuts & Spices line and are providing a very generous prize to one lucky winner. Learn about their bars, their health benefits, flavors, price, and, of course, my KIND bars review. Good luck to those who enter the giveaway. I’m so jealous! These bars are my favorite gluten free snack bar!
Gluten Testing and Manufacturing Process
All of KIND products are tested to be less than 20ppm gluten. They test their bars at their facility quarterly for gluten content. The results have been consistently well below 20ppm, to date. They also test the manufacturing line for gluten before every run which has to come back negative before proceeding with the making of their bars.
Their bars are manufactured on a dedicated gluten free line. Their granola is manufactured in a certified gluten free facility and they also do testing to confirm the products are gluten free.
The Two New Flavors and Ingredients
KIND Nuts & Spices line of bars are their line of naturally low-sugar bars (5g or less of sugar per bar). The two new flavors are:
Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt – a sweet and salty combination of pecans, almonds and peanuts covered in maple syrup with a touch of sea salt and provides 5g fiber, 6g protein with only 5g of sugar.
Ingredients : Mixed nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews), chicory root fiber, palm kernel oil, sugar, honey, non GMO glucose, crisp rice, cocoa powder, sea salt, natural maple flavor, soy lecithin.
Dark Chocolate Chili Almond – a sweet and spicy blend of mixed nuts drizzled in chocolate with a trio of cascabel, ancho and habanero chilies and provides 7g fiber, 6g protein with only 5g of sugar.
Ingredients : Mixed nuts (peanuts, almonds, pecans, cashews), chicory root fiber, honey, palm kernel oil, sugar, non GMO glucose, crisp rice, cocoa powder, cinnamon, soy lecithin, milk powder, salt, vanilla extract.
My KIND Bars Review
This will be brief as I love all six flavors of the KIND Nuts & Spice line!
I was actually surprised to enjoy the Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt bar, though, as I’m not a huge maple fan. However, the combination of the sea salt, the pecans and the maple glaze are awesome together!
The Dark Chocolate Chili Almond is my favorite! It was no surprise that I enjoyed it because I am very big on spicy chocolate. I used to enjoy any snack bar that contained chocolate, but there have been a few bars I have tasted this year that have dissolutioned me of that idea. This one rocks!
The KIND Nuts & Spice line is my new candy bar substitute, all with low sugar and high protein!
You can purchase the KIND Nut & Spices Mixed Case online containing all six flavors for only $1.49 per bar. Or you can save further by purchasing a case of the Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt or Dark Chocolate Chili Almond for only $1.39 per bar. Of course, you can also find them at stores near you.
THE GLUTEN-FREE GIVEAWAY
This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian shipping addresses only.
One (1) winner will receive 24 bars of each flavor, totaling 48 bars.
The total suggested retail value in prizes is $95.52 ($1.969 per bar).
How to Enter
Do Step No. 1 below (mandatory). If you wish to do any of the other steps, each one will give you an extra entry. Therefore, leave a separate comment for each step you do.
- Comment on this post below, requesting to be entered in the giveaway and explain why you wish to enter. (mandatory).
- Like Gluten Free Carla on Facebook and tell me you did so below in a separate comment. If you’ve “liked” it previously, state so. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook by posting, “ Enter this giveaway to win a 48 gluten free KIND Bars hosted by @Gluten Free Carla at https://glutenfreerecipebox.com/kind-bars-review-giveaway/ ” on your wall and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. If you’re a previous follower, state so. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Follow @KINDsnacks on Twitter and leave a separate comment below with your Twitter user name. If you previously followed, state so. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter by copying and pasting the following: “Enter #giveaway to #win 48 @KINDsnacks #GlutenFree Bars via @GFrecipebox – https://glutenfreerecipebox.com/kind-bars-review-giveaway” and state you did so in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Follow any or all of my boards on Pinterest and leave a comment below stating what you did. If you’re already a follower state so. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Follow Gluten Free Recipe Box on Instagram and state what you did in a comment below. If you’re a current follower, state so. (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Add Carla to one of your Google+ Circles such as “Acquaintances”, or any custom circle such as “Gluten Free” (1 extra entry) (optional)
- Leave a comment on any of the recipe or article pages on this site (n0t on this page), (limit 2), and state what you did below, in separate comments. Comments on other giveaways do not count. (1 extra entry for each comment) (optional)
- Share this giveaway on any of the over 400 social networks and leave a separate comment below for each share you performed. (1 extra entry for each share). (optional)
- Sign up for my newsletter at the top-left side of most pages, and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. If you are already a subscriber state so. (1 extra entry) (optional)
See all the current Gluten Free Giveaways!
What you should know
- This giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on August 10, 2013.
- The winner will be announced at the bottom of this page on August 11, 2013.
- The winner will have until 11:59 pm PST on August 14, 2013 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply their U.S. shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this page on August 11, 2013 to view the winner announcement. All shipping addresses, phone numbers and email addresses are kept confidential.
- The winner is chosen at random using a contest software application.
Disclaimer: KIND Snacks provided me with free products, but I was under no obligation to review them, if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a giveaway in return for the free products.
And the winner is…
Deirdre has until August 14, 2013 at 11:59 pm to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply her full name, US or Canadian shipping address, and phone number. If she does not reply within this time period, a new winner will be chosen.