I am so tired of all of the chemicals in our food. As a gluten-free baker, I just cannot do without the use of shortening for a flaky crust. Tropical Traditions sent me a bucket, (literally) of their organic palm oil to test for a review and giveaway. Read my Tropical Traditions Organic Palm Shortening review and about the giveaway below.
Tropical Traditions Organic Palm Shortening Review
I must say, just knowing that is not full of chemicals makes me so relieved! In addition, knowing that it is free of soy and corn makes me feel even better! You can use it to make a a gluten free, soy free, dairy free, corn free buttery spread, too! See my recipe at Allergy-Free Gluten-Free Margarine. Love it!
You can read more about Tropical Traditions Organic Palm Oil and its uses and benefits at http://tinyurl.com/3eegnts
Tropical Traditions Organic Palm Shortening Giveaway
One (1) lucky winner will receive the following:
- 1 Tropical Traditions Organic Palm Shortening, 112 oz. Suggested Retail Value $40.75.
How to Enter and Ways of Entering Additional Times
- Comment on this post requesting to be entered in the giveaway and tell us why you wish to enter. (mandatory)
- Like “Gluten Free Carla” on Facebook Page and tell me you did so by stating so and leave your FB name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Share this page on Facebook either by using the link above or by clicking “share” on Facebook below; and leave a separate comment below stating what you did. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this post using the link above in your browser, and mention @GFrecipebox in your tweet, and leave me a separate comment below stating you do so. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on any other post on this site, limit two, and state what you did below, in a separate comment. Other giveaways do not count. (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Share this on any of the over 400 social net works by clicking the share button below and leave a separate comment below for each share you did. (1 extra entry for each share).
- “Like” Tropical Traditions on Facebook and leave a separate comment below with your Facebook user name. (1 extra entry)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter (@Troptraditions) and leave a separate comment below with your Twitter user name. (1 extra entry)
- Sign up for the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter and enter a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on November 14, 2011.
- The winner will have until 11:59pm PST on November 16, 2011 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with their U.S. shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this site on November 15, 2011 to view the winner announcement. The winner’s shipping address, phone number and email address will be kept confidential between us and Tropical Traditions.
- The name of the winner will be announced on this page, right below this line, on November 15, 2011.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
And the winner is…
Congratulations, domestic diva!
Please reply to the winner’s notification prior to 11:59 pm on November 18, 2011. If we do not hear from you by then a new winner will be chosen.