Last Updated on
All reviews and giveaways published this month are part of my “Gluten Free Products I Love” giveaway theme. Pasta Prima’s Gluten Free Ravioli, are always on my list of favorites! In September 2011 they sent me several packages to sample, and I fell in love with the Butternut Squash Ravioli. A matter of fact, I was caring for my ill father at the time. I had my sister, who eats mostly gluten food, taste one, and she was oooing and awing over them. They are so amazing, that when I was consulting a well known Italian restaurant I suggested that they offer them as a gluten free option on their menu.
Their ravioli is fresh, though you may chose to freeze them. (When the winner receives them they will be shipped in a cold storage box to keep them fresh.) You will find them in the refrigerator section of stores that carry them. Just look for the big “Gluten Free” label, as to not confuse them with Pasta Prima’s gluten counterparts.
You may wish to check out my previous Pasta Prima Gluten Free Ravioli Review, though that giveaway has ended.
Gluten Free Certified
Pasta Prima’s gluten free ravioli is certified gluten free through GFCO (Gluten Free Certification Organization) a subsidiary of GIG (Gluten Intolerance Group of North America). Their gluten free products are made on clean manufacturing lines, meaning they perform a thorough cleaning of the their equipment after running their gluten products. Then they test for under 10 ppm (parts per million) gluten cross-contamination. The FDA’s proposed amount is 20 ppm.
Where to Buy:
Visit their Store Locator, and choose “Gluten Free” at the top.
Pasta Prima Gluten Free Butternut Squash Ravioli
Ingredients: Butternut squash, sweet potato, water, rice flour, pumpkin squash, rice crumb (rice flour, organic cane sugar, xanthan gum, sea salt, canola oil, yeast), corn flour, egg, tapioca, gum (konjac, xanthan), canola oil, egg white, salt, onion powder, sugar, spices, granulated garlic. Contains: Eggs
April 22, 2013 UPDATED INGREDIENTS:
Butternut squash, rice flour water, sweet potato, corn flour, ricotta cheese (milk, vinegar, salt and xanthan gum, locust bean gum, guar gum (stabilizers), tapioca egg, cream cheese (pasteurized) milk ad cream cheese cultures, salt ad carob bean gum, xanthan gum, guar gum, (stabilizers), aged imported parmesan cheese (pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), rice crumb (rice flour, organic cane sugar, xanthan gum, sea salt, canola oil, yeast), egg white, tara gum, sugar, gum arabic, onion powder, salt, spices, granulated garlic.
Contains: Milk, Eggs
Pasta Prima Gluten Free Five Cheese Ravioli
Ingredients: Ricotta cheese (milk, vinegar, salt and xanthan gum, locust bean gum, guar gum [stabilizers]), water, rice flour, corn flour, egg, aged imported parmesan cheese (pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), aged Asiago cheese (pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), tapioca, aged imported Romano cheese (sheep’s milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), gum (konjac, xanthan), dried egg white, mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, vinegar, enzymes), salt, spices, granulated garlic. Contains: Milk, Eggs
THE GLUTEN-FREE GIVEAWAY
This giveaway is open to U.S. shipping addresses only.
One (2) lucky winners will each receive the following:
- 2 Gluten Free Butternut Squash Ravioli
- 2 Gluten Free Five Cheese Ravioli
Total Suggested Retail Value: $39.92.
How to Enter
Do step No. 1 below (mandatory), and then do additional steps if you desire to enter for additional entries. Each step/comment counts as an entry.
- Comment on this post below, requesting to be entered in the giveaway and explain why you wish to enter. (mandatory).
- Like “Gluten Free Carla” on Facebook Page and tell me you did so below in a separate comment. If you’ve “liked” my FB page previously, state so in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- After liking our Facebook pages, share this on Facebook, “ Enter to win @Pasta Prima amazing gluten free ravioli – hosted by @Gluten Free Carla https://glutenfreerecipebox.com/gluten-free-ravioli-pasta-prima “- and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. (1 extra entry)
- Like Pasta Prima on Facebook and leave a separate comment below with your Facebook user name. If you previously liked it, state so. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. If you’re a previous follower, state so. (1 extra entry)
- Follow @PastaPrima on Twitter and leave a separate comment below with your Twitter user name. If you previously followed, state so. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the following (without the quotes): “Enter #giveaway to #win @PastaPrima amazing #glutenfree ravioli – hosted by @GFrecipebox – https://glutenfreerecipebox.com/els-gluten-free-products-review-giveaway” and state what you did in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Add Carla to one of your Google+ Circles such as “Acquaintances”, or any custom circle such as “Gluten Free”, etc. If you’re already done so previously, state so in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on any other recipe or article on this site, (limit 2), and state what you did below, in separate comments. Comments on other giveaways do not count. (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Share this giveaway on any of the over 400 social networks and leave a separate comment below for each share you did. (1 extra entry for each share).
- Sign up for my newsletter at the top left of most pages, and leave a separate comment below stating you did so. If you are already a subscriber leave a comment stating so. (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- This giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on March 8, 2013.
- The winner will be announced at the bottom of this page on March 9, 2013.
- The winner will have until 11:59 pm PST on March 12, 2013 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply their U.S. shipping address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this page on March 9 22, 2013 to view the winner announcement. All shipping addresses, phone numbers and email addresses are kept confidential.
- The winner is chosen at random using a contest software application.
Disclaimer: Pasta Prima did not provided me with any free samples in exchange for hosting this review and giveaway, this time. In addition, I was not under any obligation to write a positive review in exchange for the them sponsoring this giveaway.
See all current Gluten Free Giveaways.
And the winners are…
Denise Fedor and Cinji!
Congratulations to you both!
You both have until 11:59 pm PST on March 12, 2013 to reply to this winner’s notification email to supply your name, U.S. shipping address and phone number. If you do not respond within this time period of time, a new winner will be chosen.