Living Without Magazine is not only tailored to the gluten-free diet, but dairy-free and other food allergies, such as shellfish, nuts, soy and more! The most recent issue, June-July 2011, contains an article on “A Celiac Pill” which is now in Phase II trial (which I am researching and will publish an article soon); Restaurant Rules for Children; Special Need, Special Diet; Safety Tips; Places to Dine; Favorite Foods for Kids; The Gut-Brain Connection; Parents’ Tool Kit; and so much more! It appeared so interesting I subscribed myself! Definitely worth it!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles
- Multigrain Waffles
- Chickpea and Chives Waffles
- Vanilla Belgium Waffles
- Gluten-Free Pasta Pickup Salad with Pesto and Tomatoes
- Grain-Free Chicken Bites
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Cream Puffs
- Buttery Margarine
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free and Egg-free Passover Dessert
- Gluten-Free Lime Jicama Coleslaw
Free Gluten-Free Articles
- In the Kitchen: Sandwich Bread, Peanut Flour & More!
- Favorite Foods for Kids
- Postcards from Allergy-friendly Camp
- Gluten Attack: Ataxia
- In the Kitchen: Whole Grains, Stevia, Gluten-Free Bread & More!
- Slim, Trim…and Healthy
Homemade Margarine and more!
The above recipes and articles are free, but if you sign up for a paid subscription you will have access to more.
They also make available downloadable eBooks and eCookbooks which cost $8.95 each:
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Desserts
- Gluten-Free Breads
- Best Bets for a Gluten-Free Breakfast
- Keeping a Clean Home with Natural Ingredients
They even have gluten-free and casein-free dining cards for sale!