If you are looking for a different way to consume your left over turkey from Thanksgiving, this gluten free turkey casserole is a sure way to do so. You may use the Progresso Vegetable Classics Cream of Mushroom Soup (it’s labeled gluten-free). If you’re like me, you may pick out the mushrooms and just use the sauce. As an alternative, check out the link to my Homemade Gluten Free Cream of Mushroom Soup or Cheese Sauce recipe. Either way it’s creamy goodness!
This recipe is available to everyone.
Creamy Gluten Free Turkey Casserole
A creamy gluten free turkey casserole using either Progresso's gluten free cream of mushroom soup or homemade cheese sauce. Another great recipe to add your leftover gluten free turkey recipes.
- 18 oz. can Progresso Gluten Free Creamy Mushrooom Soup
- 5 oz. white cheese, your favorite, shredded
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1/2 package (8 oz.) frozen peas and carrots, (or broccoli), thawed
- 3 cups gluten-free pasta, cooked (penne pasta or macaroni)
- 3/4 cup leftover gluten free croutons, crushed or whole
- Oil a 9 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese and mayonnaise; add turkey and vegetables; toss lightly. If it is too thick add some milk.
- Pour into baking dish; bake, uncovered, at for 20 minutes.
- Toss lightly. Sprinkle top with crushed gluten free croutons, or whole. Bake about 10 minutes more, or until bubbly.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.