I turned my Fluffy Gluten Free Biscuits into a heavenly delight! I can’t wait to share these with my gluten-eating friends! They make an impressive presentation for brunch. If you have any house guests you’d like to impress this weekend, give them a try. They aren’t much more effort than making biscuits and bacon. Enjoy and happy New Year!
Bacon Wrapped Biscuit Sticks
This is not only a delicious recipe but fun! Have your guests, friends, and family members talking about it for months to come!
- Make the dough as instructed in the above link for Fluffy Gluten Free Biscuits. Instead of setting the dough aside at room temperature for 10 minutes, place it in the refrigerator.
- Dust a flat surface with potato starch and turn out the dough on top of the starch. Dust the top with a little potato starch and pat out the dough until it is about 7 inches long x 5 inches wide.
- Using a long, serrated knife, cut the dough into 9 pieces, each 7 inches long. They'll be about 1/2-/inch wide.
- Wrap each piece with a strip of bacon.
- Transfer it to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes on center rack in oven. Turn over and bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Cut them in half if you wish to serve them as an appetizer because they are flimsy at their current length.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.