Kitchen Table Bakers is very generous, not only for sending us some samples of their wonderful gluten-free crackers, but for also sponsoring this gluten-free giveaway! This review was done by one of our review staff, Celeste Widman. Thank you so much, Celeste! These crackers look so yummy!
Per Kitchen Table Bakers, their products are produced in a dedicated area in their facility and they use dedicated pans and ovens. They used to do testing, but since it continually resulted in being gluten-free, at less than 5 ppm (parts per million), they decided to stop testing.
Read the review and enter the giveaway below.
“I was sent 3 different varieties of Parmesan Crisps (Crackers) from Kitchen Table Bakers. All of them are crispy and crunchy. Which I REALLY like!!!”
Everything Parmesan Crisps
“These are delicious and savory. They have Sesame Seeds and Poppy Seeds with garlic and onions. They are very addictive! They were perfect with fresh sliced tomatoes!”
Ingredients: Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Garlic, Minced Onions, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Non-Animal Rennet.
Sesame Parmesan Crisps
“Very yummy! I loved the crispy, nutty flavor. I enjoyed this with a poached egg. The taste of the Crisp when dipped in the warm egg yolk is sooo good. This was such a treat.”
Ingredients: Pasteurized part skim milk, sesame seeds, salt, enzymes.
Aged Parmesan Crisps
“These are savory, cheesy and so delectable! I made a little Caesar Salad and enjoyed the Crisps in place of Croutons. It was perfect!!! These were THE perfect compliment to my Caesar Salad.”
Ingredients: Pasteurized part skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes.
“I so totally recommend these crispy, crunchy savory Crisps (Crackers)! You will love them!”
These delectable crackers come in Aged Parmesan, Sesame, Rosemary, Flax Seed, Garlic, Italian Herb, Jalapeño and Everything. Don’t forget those Mini Crisps, too!
The Gluten-free Giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive one box each of the entire line of Kitchen Table Bakers Crisps, in all 8 flavors; plus one Mini Crisp! – a $52 Value!
How to Enter
- Giveaway is open to Continental U.S. residents (excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii).
- Comment on this post requesting to be entered in the giveaway and tell us why you why to enter. (mandatory)
Ways of Entering Additional Times
Tell us what extra things you have done below in your comment. Each comment counts as one entry.
- Like “Gluten Free Carla” on Facebook Page and tell me you did so by stating so and leave your FB name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Share this page on Facebook either by using the link above or by clicking “share” on Facebook below; and leave a separate comment below stating what you did. (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter “GFrecipebox” and leave me your Twitter name in a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Retweet this post dated April 11, 2011 on Twitter from “GFrecipebox“ by using “RT @GFrecipebox” in your tweet and leave me a separate comment below. (1 extra entry)
- Leave a comment on any other post on this site, limit two, and state what you did below, in a separate comment. Other giveaways do not count. (1 extra entry for each comment)
- Share this on any of the 328 social net works by clicking the share button below and leave a separate comment below for each share you did. (1 extra entry for each share).
- Follow Kitchen Table Bakers on Facebook and leave a separate comment below stating you did so.
- Follow Kitchen Table Bakers on Twitter (@ParmCrisp) and leave a separate comment below with your Twitter user name. (1 extra entry)
What you should know
- Giveaway ends at 11:59 pm PST on May 13, 2011.
- The winner will have until 11:59pm PST on May 17, 2011 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with their Continental U.S. address and phone number. If they do not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen. Therefore, use an email address you check often or check back to this page on May 14, 2011 to view the winner announcement. The winner’s shipping address, phone number and email address will be kept confidential between us and Kitchen Table Bakers.
- The name of the winner will be announced on this page, right below this line, on May 14, 2011.
Disclaimer: Kitchen Table Bakers provided us with free samples of their products to review, and we were under no obligation to review it. Nor were we under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
And the winner is…
Rebecca has until 11:59pm PST on May 18, 2011 to reply to the winner’s notification email to supply us with their Continental U.S. address and phone number. If she does not respond within that period of time, a new winner will be chosen.
The winner was chosen at random using random.org: