I was in the mood for a new salad dressing, and something that would compliment chicken. Though my chicken was not marinaded, I really was in the mood for honey mustard chicken. So, the next best thing was to create a honey mustard dressing. This dressing can be used as a sauce for many other dishes, besides salad. Use it as a dip for chicken tenders or raw vegetables; or a marinade for chicken. Get creative! It’s sweet and a little tangy.
Gluten Free Honey Mustard Dressing – Sauce
With only 3 ingredients, this is so easy to make, yet the best dressing I've ever had!
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon gluten free Dijon mustard (French's and Grey Poupon)
- 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of white pepper (use black, if necessary)
- Add all of the above ingredients into a small bowl; whisk to blend.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.