Whether you’re poolside or hillside, this summer, margaritas are a fun way to celebrate. You can make a margarita bar for your guests to make their own. Just supply plenty of ice, salt, sugar (for those who don’t like salt), fruit juices, and of course, gluten free tequailla. See my new article to learn how to determine if tequilla is gluten free. You can use this recipe to make a strawberry, cherry or cranberry margarita. Cheers!
Strawberry, Cherry, or Cranberry Margarita
Make this refreshing recipe for fruit flavored margaritas in cherry, cranberry, or strawberry.
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail (Ocean Spray) (or cherry or pureed strawberries, simple syrup & water)
- 6 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 Tablespoons tequila
- 1/4 cup gluten free Triple Sec (or homemade orange liqueur
- Ice cubes
- Fresh fruit (optional)
- Combine all of ingredients.
- Dip the rim of the glasses into a saucer of salt (or superfine sugar).
- Add ice and fruit(cranberries, strawberries, cherries, and more), if desired; and pour the margarita over the ice and fruit.
- Garnish with lime (or lemon) wedges, if desired.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.