My husband’s favorite is chicken parmesan or veal parmesan. If you pound chicken breasts into thinner pieces it tastes just like veal parmesan. You can make small serving sizes or very large ones, whichever you wish. Serve it along side some gluten free pasta with sauce; add a salad; and you’ll have yourself a feast without a gluten hang-over!
A traditional gluten free chicken parmesan recipe with links to all the recipes you'll need.
- 3 chicken breasts
- Gluten Free Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 - 3 eggs
- White rice flour to coat chicken breasts
- Gluten Free Spaghetti Sauce or marinara sauce (without meat)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded, quantity desired
- Extra virgin olive oil for frying
- See instructions for Gluten Free Bread Chicken.
- Once your chicken is cooked, leave it in the frying pan.
- Top chicken with heated spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- Close lid to allow cheese to melt.
- Serve warm.
Allergens depend upon the bread crumbs and sauce you use.
You may also top it off with a mixture of mozzarella and grated parmesan.