A reader states that this cake is the perfect gluten free banana bread recipe. It calls for my homemade copycat Betty Crocker yellow cake mix recipe. However, readers explain that it’s better than the leading brand of cake mix. See for yourself! Plus you save so much money!
Gluten Free Banana Bread Using Yellow Cake Mix
The perfect gluten free banana bread recipe using a homemade gluten free yellow cake mix.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Oil the bottom of a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Add the bananas and butter to the bowl of your mixer. Beat on medium speed until blended.
- Add eggs and beat until creamy.
- Add cake mix and beat on medium speed, just until blended. (Over-mixing will create the bread to over-rise and then fall.)
- Pour into prepared pan; and bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick or skewer inserted in center comes out clean. Tent the top with foil once it reaches your desired color of brown.
- Once baked, transfer the pound cake in the pan to a cooling rack to cool for 10 minutes. Then remove it from the pan and allow to cool for at least one hour prior to slicing.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.