I bake a lot! Believe me. I know what is fantastic and this is it! If you enjoy strawberry desserts and cheesecake, you’ll enjoy this more than strawberry cheesecake. It’s creamy and lighter and has much more strawberry filling. So dig in and enjoy!
Gluten Free Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
Making layered desserts can become time-consuming. Not this one. One of the filling layers is so easy, you won't believe it. Best part? It tastes amazing!
- Make the graham crackers as instructed in the above recipe. Once cooled, crush the crackers using a rolling pin or in a food processor. Combine using 2 cups of crushed graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter and press into a baking dish. Bake at 325ºF for 15 minutes. Allow to completely cool in the refrigerator for fastest results or at room temperature.
- Soften the cream cheese in a mixer using the whisk attachment.
- Add 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and 1-1/2 cups heavy cream a little bit at a time; beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread on top of the cooled crust and chill in the refrigerator for at 20 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the refrigerator and spread the can of strawberry pie filling on top, distributing the strawberries evenly. (There aren't that many.)
- Whip the remaining 2 cups of whipping cream and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar in the mixer using the whisk attachment until stiff peaks form. Spread over the strawberry filling. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Sprinkle some of the remaining crushed graham cracker crumbs on top and/or add sliced fresh strawberries.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.