A gluten free wrap with club sandwich ingredients, fried egg, and gluten free ranch dressing. It’s all wrapped in an incredible wrap/tortilla. The wrap is actually gluten free naan (Indian flatbread) that tastes so close to the real thing, you’ll be fooled. (See the link for naan in the ingredients list.)This recipe is available to everyone.
A gluten free wrap with the typical club ingredients and eggs - all wrapped in an incredible gluten free naan (Indian bread/wrap).
- Make the gluten free naan as instructed in the recipe. Make them as thin as possible. You should be able to be able to make at least 8, up to 9.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a medium-size bowl.
- Preheat a large skillet with oil. In batches, fry eggs in a thin layer and set them aside.
- Add a bit of gluten-free ranch dressing to the naan.
- Cut a piece of fried egg and place it over the dressing.
- Add a layer of ham, cheese, turkey, tomato, and lettuce, and roll.
- Repeat with remaining naan and filling ingredients. Add additional dressing, as desired.
Add whatever ingredients you enjoy on a club such as avocado.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.
For additional turkey leftover recipes, see Gluten Free Leftover Turkey Recipes.