If you’re looking for an easy and fast gluten free dessert, these gluten free peanut butter chocolate squares with deconstructed graham cracker crust are amazing! They’re rich. So, be sure to serve them in small amounts. It’ll be one of those ‘got milk?’ moments!
Easy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares or Rounds
Using your favorite gluten free graham crackers, or ones you've made in advance (kept frozen), you can throw this dessert together in minutes; then chill.
- 1-1/2 cups Gluten Free Graham Crackers Recipe, ground (or your favorite crackers or cookies), plus optional additional crumbs for topping
- 1 cup creamy gluten free peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons/4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 recipe Gluten Free Chocolate Ganache
- Oil a 7-1/2x7-1/2, 8x8, 9x9 dish or pan. Alternatively, you may use six 4-inch round springform cake pans. or other desired shaped dish(es).
- In a small to medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, melted butter, and salt. Fold in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Distribute evenly in your chosen pan(s). Refrigerate.
- Make the chocolate ganache recipe as instructed at the above link. Distribute evenly over the top of the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve and cover and refrigerate leftovers.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.