A strawberry mojito cocktail is naturally gluten free and can be made with alcohol or virgin style (without alcohol). It is a very refreshing drink. You can use seltzer water or club soda, whichever you prefer or have on hand. It’s the perfect summer cocktail and makes a beautiful presentation for guests.
Gluten Free Strawberry Mojito
A strawberry mojito recipe which is naturally gluten free. A colorful, flavorful, and sweet cocktail using rum, strawberries, mint, and club soda.
- 2 large strawberries (not overly ripe), hulled and sliced
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons superfine bar sugar
- 1 -2 fluid oz. (1 - 2 shots) rum
- 1/4 cup club soda
- Add the strawberries (reserve one for garnish), mint and sugar to a cocktail shaker (without the lid) and stir until the most of the sugar dissolves.
- Add the rum, add the lid and shake well. Pour it into a tall glass, and add club soda and ice.
- Garnish with a mint leaf and half a strawberry.
Feel free to add more strawberry slices for additional flavor.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.