An easy gluten free baked chicken with corn flakes recipe that provides the crunchiness of fried chicken without all of the grease and calories.
Gluten Free Baked Chicken with Corn Flakes
Encrusted gluten free baked chicken with corn flakes recipe. Use your favorite brand of gluten free corn flakes and top with or dip into a an amazing sauce.
To Make the Chicken:
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 400°F.
- Place the cornflakes in a dish.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites and paprika.
- Coat each breast with the egg mixture, then the cornflakes.
- Transfer to a wire baking rack placed on a baking sheet, and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve warm with dipping sauce, if desired.
To Make the Optional Dipping Sauce:
- While the chicken is baking, whisk the mayonnaise, preserves, mustard, garlic, and red pepper flakes, if using, in a saucepan over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve warm as a dipping sauce or pour over chicken pieces.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.