I am fascinated by the popularity of mason jar recipes. I made this simple gluten free blueberry smoothie in advance knowing I would need something fast one morning. If you are a busy person that flies out the door, consider making some of your meals in mason or canning jars in advance. Look for more mason jar recipes in the near future. In the meantime, enjoy this one.
Gluten Free Blueberry Smoothie
When you're in the mood for a gluten free blueberry smoothie and need to know which brands of yogurt are gluten free, look no further for a recipe or brands.
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (or dairy free or fat-free)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (Stoneyfield Farm, FAGE, or most Yoplait) (or dairy-free or fat-free)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, sweetened or unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup or honey
- Add everything to a blender. If you use fresh blueberries, consider adding some ice, if serving immediately. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass to serve immediately. To make in advance, pour smoothie into a mason or canning jar and refrigerate until ready to use. Then take on-the-go!
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.