Last Updated on
I thought since many of you served ham on Easter you would appreciate having some gluten free ham recipes to use up your leftover ham. They include breakfast to dinner and casseroles to empanadas. While many of these dishes contain cheese they can easily be made dairy-free and vegan by using dairy-free substitute cheese. Just be sure to use a gluten free brand. My favorite brand is Follow Your Heart. If you cannot locate this brand try the Daiya brand. It’s my next favorite. man favorite brand of gluten free pasta is Barilla and Jovial Egg Pasta.
Meanwhile, I hope you had a wonderful holiday with family and/or friends.
Bake this Gluten Free Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe and add chunks or pieces of leftover ham. Serve in individual casserole dishes for aesthetic appeal. Add sour cream, if desired.
Make gluten free macaroni with this Gluten Free Cheese Sauce. Use white or yellow/orange cheese and add some chopped or thinly sliced folded ham. Layer with vegetables like cooked asparagus, sauteed peppers, or your favorites.
As a dairy-free and vegan option, make this Gluten Free Dairy Free Vegan.
Adjust this Gluten Free Potato Skins with Cheese Sauce by substituting the bacon for thinly sliced ham. Just fry, or broil the ham in the oven, and to the top. Serve with a bowl of sour cream for dipping, if desired.
A U.K. favorite, make Gluten Free Croquettes:
This Gluten-Free Egg-Free Carbonara can be utilized by substituting the chicken and bacon for ham. Add 3 eggs, if desired. If it becomes dry add a bit of oil.
Add ham to these:
Gluten Free Leftover Ham Recipe Ideas
- Monti Cristco Sandwich: ham with cheese; dipped in beaten eggs and fried like. Variations include: only dipping the bread in the egg batter and either frying or broiling; adding turkey; dipping the entire sandwich in egg and deep-frying; adding mustard to the inside of the bread.
- Fill these Gluten Free Empanadas with chopped ham, cheese and/or sauteed onions and peppers.
- Create a Hawaiian pizza by topping your favorite Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipes with ham and pineapple.
- Add to Gluten Free Soup Recipes
- Add to Gluten Free Salad Recipes
- Serve leftover ham with any of these Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes
- Add to omelettes
- Plain sandwiches
- Add ham to this super cheesy Healthier Gluten Free Grilled Cheese Sandwich or 5 Cheese Gluten Free Grilled Cheese Sandwich