Think of a no-bake cheesecake filling with a flourless pecan or flour + pecan pie crust, all topped with a sweet and crunchy pecan topping. Then top it off with one of several different caramel toppings. Did I mention, it only takes 45 minutes to make and two hours to chill? Now, that’s how you do gluten free dessert!
Gluten Free Pecan Cheesecake (No-Bake Filling) with Caramel Sauce
A delicious no-bake cheese cake with a delicious baked pecan crust of your choosing, topped with a brown sugar pecan topping.
- Make the crust of your choosing at one of the above links; set aside to cool.
To Make the Cheesecake Filling:
- Add 1 teaspoon gelatin to 2 tablespoons room temperature water, stir, and allow to rest for 1 minute.
- Add 2 tablespoons boiling water, stir; set aside to cool.
- To the bowl of your mixer, add softened cream cheese. Beat on medium speed until creamy.
- Add confectioners’ sugar, and beat on low just until sugar stops flying around. Then increase speed to medium and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour in the cream and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Add the gelatin mixture and beat until combined.
- Scoop the cheesecake filling into the cooled pie crust. Refrigerate until set and chilled, about 2 hours.
- Top with a mixture of ground pecans, chopped pecans, and brown sugar. I like to press some into the crust. Slice and serve.
You can also add pieces of Soft Caramel into the filling here and there.
Combine all of the ingredients in the Flourless Pecan Pie Crust recipe, press into a springform pan, and chill.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.