Oh my, these Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are to die for! My daughter made a gluten recipe she found online, but it burned when cooked. I fixed that problem in this recipe so that the cinnamon filling adheres to the pancake batter easily. I know you and your family will love this recipe! Enjoy!
Be sure and read the Tips section.
Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Delicious, fluffy gluten free cinnamon roll pancakes that don't even need syrup!
- Make the pancake batter of choice; set aside.
- Make the glaze by melting the butter, stirring in the sugar and cinnamon. Then, stir in the flour. Pour it into a plastic squeeze bottle and place it near the stovetoop.
- Preheat a large skillet with a little oil over medium to medium-high heat. Lower heat to medium. Add 1/4 cup scoops of batter to the skillet, be careful to not to overcrowd. (You want to leave enough room to comfortably flip the pancakes.)
- Because the batter is thick, flatten the pancake batter as needed to make about a 5-inch round pancake. Immediately squeeze some cinnamon mix in a spiral shape onto the top of each pancake. Cook for about 2 minutes or until you can easily flip them over. Lower or increase temperature as necessary.
- Flip the pancakes over and cook another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately or keep warm in the oven while you make additional pancakes, Eat them as is or add butter.
Feel free to use Pyure Bakable Blend in the pancake batter as well.
With the cinnamon mixture you may run into two things, either the mixture is too thin or too thick. If it is too thin it will spill onto your pancake like melted butter. If it is too thick, it will plug up the squeeze bottle. If it is too thick, microwave it for a couple of seconds at a time and shake it up. If it is too thin, refrigerate until it cools and thickens. Alternatively, you can thicken it with additional flour if you are in a hurry.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.