A few weeks ago I tried creating yeast-free, gluten free English muffins, but only tried once and it didn’t work out very well. So, I thought this time around I’d start with a yeast recipe. I used my favorite gluten-free bread recipe. Straight out of the pan, they taste like they’ve just been toasted, on the bottoms! Mmmm…I enjoyed and hope you will, as well. These gluten free English muffins are the best, and the recipe of which I am most proud. They bring back memories and flavors of eating Thomas’ English Muffins.
- Ener-G Foods make gluten free English muffins, but they contain tofu (soy). However, they are dairy-free and egg-free.
- Glutino also makes them, but they contain soy lecithin.
- Food For Life has them in Brown Rice and Multi Seed, and are soy-free.
- Foods By George makes one that is very fluffy, and is also soy-free.
- UPDATE 2/5/2013: Ener-G makes one. It doesn’t taste anything like an English muffin, but they make an awesome sandwich roll or toast! They’re light, too!
You can purchase English Muffin Rings on Amazon with Free Shipping over $30.