If you’re a zucchini lover or just tired of the same old veggies, you must try this grilled zucchini recipe. If you enjoy a bit more heat or kick, dash on cayenne pepper, too.
Grilled Zucchini (Naturally Gluten Free)
This grilled zucchini recipe is extremely flavorful and allows you add additional heat if desired.
- 2 medium zucchini sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or less, to your liking)
- 1/16 teaspoon cayenne powder (optional for heat)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne, if using.
- Baste the zucchini with this mixture and set aside on a plate.
- Place on the grill, avoiding edges that do not get hot enough. Grill for 5-7 minutes on each side or until tender when poked with a fork in several places. Serve hot.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.