This 4th of July or anytime this summer, try this refreshing and easy to make virgin watermelon cocktail. It is a beverage that pleases any age, and makes everyone feel like you extended extra effort. Also check out my Gluten Free Watermelon Martini Recipe. Enjoy!
Virgin Watermelon Cocktails
A sweet and refreshing watermelon beverage for your summer meals.
- 1/2 large seedless watermelon (3 lbs.), rind removed and cubed
- 2 lemons, sliced thinly
- Puree watermelon cubes in a food processor or blender.
- If needed, strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- If desired, add a squeeze of lemon juice; and garnish with a slice of lemon. (See the variations below.)
- Serve chilled or over ice.
Add any combination of the following ingredients: club soda, simple syrup, cranberry juice, raspberry juice from puree, lemon juice, pineapple juice, gluten-free sweet and sour mix (Mr. & Mrs. T or Daily Ready To Mix brands), or cucumber slices.
© Copyrighted 2009 - 2016. Wilkins Publishers. All rights reserved. All content, photos and images are copyrighted by us or their respective owners. You must obtain permission by their owners before using any of them.